Tomorrow You Will Apologize. The Year After, Persecute. How Cults Progress

Enlightened by Elton John's 5 year 180 on gay marriage? Dolce & Gabbana's forced apology?

• Yes, that seems weird. Like someone's got a gun to their back.

• No. They're just "coming around" to their senses.

Results are only viewable after voting.
And once again you are just lying...Homosexuals are people who are attracted to the same gender- regardless of whether they have sex.
"Attracted" is a verb Syriusly. An action. A behavior.

No- 'attracted' to is not an action, nor is it a behavior....That is entirely your invention.

Websters definition...Homosexual: sexually attracted (verb) to people of the same sex: based on or showing a sexual attraction (verb) to people of the same sex
Homosexual is an adjective- like heterosexual and African American.

"Attraction" is a verb. It's an action. It even has the word "action" in it.

BTW, you didn't answer the question I asked. Do you agree with Chris' comments in her quote in the OP? Yes or no?

And once again you are just lying...Homosexuals are people who are attracted to the same gender- regardless of whether they have sex.

No- 'attracted' to is not an action, nor is it a behavior....That is entirely your invention.

Websters definition...Homosexual: sexually attracted (verb) to people of the same sex: based on or showing a sexual attraction (verb) to people of the same sex

I am not much a grammer guy- but I do like definitions.

When you said this:
"Gay people" aren't "gay people" at all. They are merely people who do homosexuality for sex.

You lied.
Definition Homosexual:(aka gay)
.Homosexual: sexually attracted to people of the same sex: based on or showing a sexual attraction to people of the same sex

You just lied again.

Like you do so often.

Speaking of lies- remember this one Silhouette- remember when you said a study said one thing- and then I pointed out you left out the very next line that said just the opposite- because you were lying?

And let me point out once again- you are a big FAT LIAR. And you are willing to harm children in order to injure homosexuals.

The article you were quoting- written by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall does contain that quote- but Dr. Halls specifically point out that homosexual pedophiles are not homosexuals- you know this- and specifically left out that line- because you are a liar.

Here is the quote- including the line you purposely left out- in order to lie to us

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range
and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles
by whether they are attracted to only male children (homo-
sexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedo-
philia), or children from both sexes (bisexual pedo-philia).

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality
of 2%-4%).5,7,10,19,29,30

This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a
larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual
in orientation to children.19

The very article you quote says that the article does not say that homosexuals are more likely to molest children- that is entirely your
BIG FAT LIE

First they came for Sil and fill in the appropriate 154,834 names happily, willingly, knowingly, with energy pointed him/her out.

It's irony, Sil. This is America. You get to be the dick all you want and no one is coming for you.

Fucking moronic, your arguments.
What's the matter? Did I put a cat turd in your rainbow koolaide? :itsok:

Pretty quick how Elton John flipped there eh? Pretty forced-apology Dolce & Gabbana made huh? Totally "sincere".. You know what "Basta!" translates from Italian to mean?...basically..."whatever!"..

"Basta" means "enough!", not "whatever!".

BTW, you didn't answer the question I asked. Do you agree with Chris' comments in her quote in the OP? Yes or no?

"Attract" is a verb. "Attraction" is a noun.

Gay people are not a "cult." They are just human beings who want to have dignity.

I'll take that even deeper Chris. "Gay people" aren't "gay people" at all. They are merely people who do homosexuality for sex.

No- 'attracted' to is not an action, nor is it a behavior.

That is entirely your invention.

Websters definition:

Homosexual
: sexually attracted to people of the same sex

: based on or showing a sexual attraction to people of the same sex

Still haven't apologized, nor have I gotten any death threats. :D

Gay people are not a "cult." They are just human beings who want to have dignity.

I'll take that even deeper Chris. "Gay people" aren't "gay people" at all. They are merely people who do homosexuality for sex.

No- 'attracted' to is not an action, nor is it a behavior.

That is entirely your invention.

Websters definition:

Homosexual
: sexually attracted to people of the same sex

: based on or showing a sexual attraction to people of the same sex

Attracted is a verb (past tense). Attraction, however, is a noun. And why does that even matter? Point is, you can't help who you are attracted to. Perhaps Silhouette is "asexual" (a person who feels no sexual attraction), and doesn't even "get" sexual attraction?

Attraction is a gravitation towards something. It involves movement, action. It is a verb.

Syriusly, are you EVER going to make a comment on what Chris said in her quote in the OP?

Attraction is a gravitation towards something. It involves movement, action. It is a verb.

Syriusly, are you EVER going to make a comment on what Chris said in her quote in the OP?

Attraction is a noun.
Attraction Definition of attraction by Merriam-Webster
Attraction Define Attraction at Dictionary.com
attraction - definition of attraction by The Free Dictionary

You even argue, incorrectly, the classes of words. Attract is a verb, attraction is a noun. It is similar to how motivate is a verb, motivation is a noun. Or how complicate is a verb, complication a noun. I can attract or be attracted to, verb. I have an attraction to, noun.

As far as the ridiculous OP, I don't expect any apology from ChrisL. I don't know about Elton John changing his opinion on same sex marriage, but I was under the impression from what I've read that the issue with the designers was about IVF, not marriage. Didn't Elton John have a problem with the labeling of IVF children as synthetic babies?

Sil lies. #51 above is a great reminder of that. No one is coming for you, Sil, because you are caught up in a persecution cult of hetero nazis. Get over yourself and get on with life.

Sil lies. #51 above is a great reminder of that. No one is coming for you, Sil, because you are caught up in a persecution cult of hetero nazis. Get over yourself and get on with life.

Just fear mongering. This poster feels threatened by gay people and is completely irrational obviously. I'm glad I don't live in fear like that. What a sucky way to live your life.

Just fear mongering. This poster feels threatened by gay people and is completely irrational obviously. I'm glad I don't live in fear like that. What a sucky way to live your life.
Chris you should be honored that you have your very own call out thread. Sil thinks she can use you as vehicle to attacks gays...boy was she mistaken. :lol:

Chris you should be honored that you have your very own call out thread. Sil thinks she can use you as vehicle to attacks gays...boy was she mistaken.
mdk, do you agree with Chris's quote in the OP?

Syriusly, what do you think about Chris's comments in the quote in the OP about Oregon state funding sex change operations on minors?

Forum List

Back