Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

In case you didn't notice, Trump shows up in court every day with a slew of lawyers defending him.

And Tuberville? He's a no good bastard for attacking the Judge's daughter who has nothing to do with this case.

As a matter of fact, they're all slime including Johnson, the god loving hypocrite.
The case is election interference and she has everything to do with the DNC. Do some research fool.

“Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately. His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Considering Trump has amassed an army of cult like followers ready to act on his behalf, it is a threat and has nothing to do with defending himself.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, he and his followers do. And they do it far better than the government ever could.
Locally here in Idaho, a site I am a member of, about neighbors, a woman said she and her husband were so poor they had no food. The responses to them was awesome. Some told her they would bring her food. Some told her how to get free food. She was homeless. Some showed her how to get into homes.

Locally here in Idaho, a site I am a member of, about neighbors, a woman said she and her husband were so poor they had no food. The responses to them was awesome. Some told her they would bring her food. Some told her how to get free food. She was homeless. Some showed her how to get into homes.
All of that came with some work requirements and a change in lifestyle I’m sure. The government would rather you not require those lifestyle changes and just pay for more failure.

In case you didn't notice, Trump shows up in court every day with a slew of lawyers defending him.

And Tuberville? He's a no good bastard for attacking the Judge's daughter who has nothing to do with this case.

As a matter of fact, they're all slime including Johnson, the god loving hypocrite.
The hack judge’s daughter is fundraising off this trial, Moron. That makes her free game,

I can’t remember when he was on trial, what was the case?
Are you that stupid? You really think Merritless Gestapoland would go after Schumer for instigating an assassin to go after SC Justice Kavanagh?

Are you that stupid? You really think Merritless Gestapoland would go after Schumer for instigating an assassin to go after SC Justice Kavanagh?
No, I think you are really that stupid to believe all that.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back