Tomi Lahren kicked off the Blaze

i'm a pro-choice Trump supporter just like Tomi. she ought not be silenced!

let's not turn into the Left and bash everyone with a different opinion.
She represented The Blaze. Killing babies is not a value supported by that organization or 50% of Americans.

She is easy on the eyes though.

Women can do what they want with their bodies. Except sell it. Or commit suicide. Heh. Actually it's not really always their body at all, is it?
And when they decide their babe has to die that's not their body either... that's another persons body

We all know when we become human. It's when we pass out of the birth canal as the birth fairy waves her magic wand over us.

fairy.jpg

Sorry, if you are a C-section baby you are clean out of luck.

Some of you never become human.

And I'm sure someone like you will sit in the Oval Office some day and decide which of those should die.

It's only a natural progression

i'm a pro-choice Trump supporter just like Tomi. she ought not be silenced!

let's not turn into the Left and bash everyone with a different opinion.

Who is silencing her?

Now she can make a ton of cash promoting abortion for the left.

We are 100% confident that all decent, clean, moral, patriotic, REAL Americans will unite in purging this great nation of all babykilling ghouls.

Murder is murder, not a so-called "choice."

Know what we mean?

We are 100% confident that all decent, clean, moral, patriotic, REAL Americans will unite in purging this great nation of all babykilling ghouls.

Know what we mean?

In the end, yes. But how many must die first?

What is sobering is the history of genocide. At pretty much every point in history man has been engaged in genocide.

It's our nature. Progs are just to self righteous and arrogant to see it.

At the end of the day, it's over the same thing, money and/or power.

Know what we mean?

We just want 'Roe' over-turned.

Know what we mean?

Don't hold your breath.

Looks like the Christian Right who elected Trump will take it on the chin.

Where does Gorsuch choose to live? Boulder Colorado one of the most liberal pro LGBTQ cities in the nation.

Where does he choose to go to church and his family are very active members? St. John’s Episcopal Church in Boulder, Colo.

Colorado Gay and Lesbian Religious Resources

The link will lead you to a page where St. John’s in Boulder is identified as pro gay, lesbian and transgendered.

Forget "Roe."

Decent, clean, moral, patriotic Americans can take care of business without permission from any pissass judges.

Know what we mean?

She is smoking hot! I got a "hot mike" she can talk into!

[We just want 'Roe' over-turned.

Don't hold your breath.

Where does Gorsuch choose to live? Boulder Colorado one of the most liberal pro LGBTQ cities in the nation.

Where does he choose to go to church and his family are very active members? St. John’s Episcopal Church in Boulder, Colo.

The link will lead you to a page where St. John’s in Boulder is identified as pro gay, lesbian and transgendered.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Just yesterday in his uplifting sermon, Rev. Clinch proclaimed what should be obvious to any decent, clean, moral, patriotic American: Diseased deviates are an abomination before Almighty God, and must never be tolerated in His houses of worship.

Time for a harsh crackdown on the wretched sodomist beasts.

Know what we mean?

Know what we mean?

Don't hold your breath.

I think transgender is a mental health issue but I have no problem with gay and lesbian as long as they're not militant about it. Abortion is a whole other issue.

Murder is murder. Sodomy is sodomy. Both are abominations before The Maker, Holy Father of Jesus of Nazareth,The Savior.

God hates the babykiller and the dirtroader.

Know what we mean?

Know what we mean?

Don't hold your breath.

I think transgender is a mental health issue but I have no problem with gay and lesbian as long as they're not militant about it. Abortion is a whole other issue.

The point being, if he is socially liberal on those issues he is more than likely going to be in other areas.

Not saying he will, but don't hold your breath

He already knows how he will vote on the issue if faced with it. along with those already on the bench. None of them are open to other views.

Forum List

Back