Tomi Lahren kicked off the Blaze

Tomi Lahren to The View: ‘I’m Pro-Choice’

It appears that Tomi, who worked for Glen Beck, is being let go after coming out on the view in favor of abortion rights. She says it's because she wants less government.

Well then, if murder is no longer punishable by the government I reckon she has a point.

BTW: How many blonds does it take to read the Constitution?

It takes 2, one to draw the pictures and the other to look up the pictures in a dictionary.
Fake news!

They're cool with her racist views but not cool with her pro women views. Typical conservatives.

I'm sure Tomi will find a new gig quickly. Beck has a messiah complex and is pretty much teetering on insanity.

As to the abortion rights issue and the Left, it appears they are often confused and quite hypocritical in their demands.

cc194e323171026c21afe1a00d6d5987.jpg

I think Tomi may have pulled a Milo here and gone over the line. Her saving grace might be that she's a hot hetero blonde and Milo's not. But she was already hated and despised by the left who deemed her a devout racist. This pro-choice revelation is going to completely alienate her from conservatives.

Maybe she has a future with left-leaning libertarians but that's a very small demographic. MSNBC may grab her up just to have a "conservatard" to kick around. I think she has dealt her career a serious blow.

Now, I have heard people saying... well, Boss, you're no better than the left... kicking her to the curb for having a different opinion. I'm sorry but this is pretty fundamental. Pro-choice is NOT a Conservative position. It's just not, sorry! Find another word to describe yourself if that's what you believe, you're not a Conservative.

Conservatism is about individual rights and the rights of the individual begin with the very basic right to life. This has nothing to do with the role of government. I can relate to a position that States should be allowed to decide on the abortion issue for abortions in the first trimester. That's as "libertarian" as I can get with this issue. However, that was not her stated position at all.

I am very disappointed in her.

On Friday, the publication also reported that Lahren may be out at The Blaze, “in September if not sooner” due to what it reported as rising tensions between the 24-year-old political commentator and other Blaze employees and hosts.

Tomi Lahren suspended at The Blaze - Outlaw Morgan
----------------------------------------------------------------
And the left tards can't see below the surface , we have her suspended, the Judge fired...............All because they aren't licking the Obama and Clintons dirty asses.

Sept?? Sorry, but this is just speculative rumors. And to be honest, in this case, could care less. I have no idea who he is.

Last edited:
Lahren has been criticized in some conservative circles after a Friday appearance on ABC’s “The View” for revealing that she supports abortion rights.

You know what? I’m for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well,” Lahren said.

Good for her!

It appears that Tomi, who worked for Glen Beck, is being let go after coming out on the view in favor of abortion rights. She says it's because she wants less government.

Well then, if murder is no longer punishable by the government I reckon she has a point.

It takes 2, one to draw the pictures and the other to look up the pictures in a dictionary.
I was wondering what happened to her show...

No matter how much I think abortion is murder..

Great job Tomi ! !!!

I think Tomi may have pulled a Milo here and gone over the line. Her saving grace might be that she's a hot hetero blonde and Milo's not. But she was already hated and despised by the left who deemed her a devout racist. This pro-choice revelation is going to completely alienate her from conservatives.

Maybe she has a future with left-leaning libertarians but that's a very small demographic. MSNBC may grab her up just to have a "conservatard" to kick around. I think she has dealt her career a serious blow.

Now, I have heard people saying... well, Boss, you're no better than the left... kicking her to the curb for having a different opinion. I'm sorry but this is pretty fundamental. Pro-choice is NOT a Conservative position. It's just not, sorry! Find another word to describe yourself if that's what you believe, you're not a Conservative.

Conservatism is about individual rights and the rights of the individual begin with the very basic right to life. This has nothing to do with the role of government. I can relate to a position that States should be allowed to decide on the abortion issue for abortions in the first trimester. That's as "libertarian" as I can get with this issue. However, that was not her stated position at all.

I am very disappointed in her.

She is following Kelly's lead, I disagree with you, when someone don't back down on their views I respect them even more.

She is following Kelly's lead, I disagree with you, when someone don't back down on their views I respect them even more.

This is not a matter of her not backing down on her views. She lied to people about her views and put herself up to be a conservative. You cannot be a conservative AND not be pro-life. It's a contradiction in principle. You can certainly find another word to describe what you are but you're not a conservative.

Becks a dick, I just found this...

The big tent party just fired their newest blond eye candy for the offense of saying she supports a women's right to choose...which is against the "limited government" conservatives.

I hate to see her go :cry:

That was last week she was suspended for it.

Did they fire her for not apologizing for being responsible and proud of her conservative choices?

Forum List

Back