Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing!!

I can't express how many fucks I don't give. Only very sad people care about the private lives of others - regardless of that person's 'fame'.

Thank you...my sentiments exactly.
I am quite alarmed that a person who posts on a political forum would also give a flying frack about who is fucking who in Hollywood.
I have one thing and one thing only to say to Hollywood actors - "get on stage and do something to entertain me".

If Katie Holmes pulled you on stage, and proceeded to fuck you, would that entertain you?? ~LoL~

I'd rather pull her off stage and entertain her.. Just sayin.

Meh, who knows. The man is unhinged, I wish Katie all the best.

He's an excellent actor...
I agree. I really cannot think of a Tom Cruise movie where he was really bad. There are some that I had no desire to see, like 'Magnolia'. But he makes quality movies, insists on doing a lot of his stunts, keeps himself in great shape, works very hard, and from all accounts is not a prima donna or difficult on the set.

I don't understand the Cruise-hate, unless it's all based upon his crazy-ass "religion".

Of course, Bishop Romney also belongs to a crazy-ass religion, and rightwingers will dutifully Stepford their way to the voting booths to vote for him.

I find Katie Holmes somewhat attractive.

Otherwise, I can't honestly say I give a rat's ass about this story.
I liked this hairstyle the best:

katieholmesbob.jpg

I liked eyes wide shut and the color of money was ok. That's about it.

So that was you?

I heard there was one person who like Eyes Wide Shut, I just didn't believe it...

wife liked it, too.
I love that movie, and all Stanley Kubrick movies.

That last scene with Sydney Pollack and Cruise was pretty long, and was shot in one take. Lightweights cannot pull that sort of thing off.

Tom Cruise is an outstanding actor, All of the Mission Impossibles, Days Of Thunder, Top Gun, Jerry McGuire ....... it's amazing how many people just follow the herd. People started thinking he was weird when he appeared on Oprah and jumped up on the chair......big deal, that's the shit Oprah liked so he did it.

Not only does he act he also does most of his own stunts......

I'm always amazed at how people will judge someone on something they have absolutely no control over like height or breast size and then ignore what they d with what they can control.

Like Barack Obama, he's 6'1'' and throws like a Miss America contestant.

SteveCarlton-thumb-autox379-247024_display_image.jpg

Forum List

Back