Tom Cotton, Joe Manchin praise Obama's 'dignity'

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Class, something the loud mouth cavorter with whores and partaker of golden showers will never have

Sens. Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, and Joe Manchin, D-West Virginia, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in separate interviews Wednesday that Obama brought "dignity" to the nation's highest office.
Cotton, a junior senator and frequent critic of Obama's national security decisions, said: "President Obama has been a good role model for young men throughout our society, especially people like him who grew up without a father."
"I think the kind of quiet dignity that he's brought to the private side of his life sets a really good example for young men all around the country who maybe don't have a father-figure or don't have a role model they can look up to," Cotton said.

Tom Cotton, Joe Manchin praise Obama's 'dignity' - CNNPolitics.com

Class, something the loud mouth cavorter with whores and partaker of golden showers will never have

Sens. Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, and Joe Manchin, D-West Virginia, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in separate interviews Wednesday that Obama brought "dignity" to the nation's highest office.
Cotton, a junior senator and frequent critic of Obama's national security decisions, said: "President Obama has been a good role model for young men throughout our society, especially people like him who grew up without a father."
"I think the kind of quiet dignity that he's brought to the private side of his life sets a really good example for young men all around the country who maybe don't have a father-figure or don't have a role model they can look up to," Cotton said.

Are they talking about the same Barrypuppet that said elections have consequences? The same Barrypuppet that said repubs could come along for the ride on the Barrypuppet hope and change train but they would be riding in the back???? THAT Barrypuppet? The race-baiting douche that claimed Trayvon Martin could have been his son and sending Eric Holder to stir up the masses during the trial......did nothing about the riots in Missouri and Maryland???? That limp-wristed flaming homo was classy?????

I guess our definitions differ....and that's fine. Hope all is well with ya....

Are they talking about the same Barrypuppet that said elections have consequences? The same Barrypuppet that said repubs could come along for the ride on the Barrypuppet hope and change train but they would be riding in the back???? THAT Barrypuppet? The race-baiting douche that claimed Trayvon Martin could have been his son and sending Eric Holder to stir up the masses during the trial......did nothing about the riots in Missouri and Maryland???? That limp-wristed flaming homo was classy?????

No one will ever praise your dignity, maggot.

The same meat puppet faggot who was about to go to war with Russia over the release of democrook emails that expose what scumbags democrooks are, and lets out a fellow pole smoker who turned over state secrets which compromised people's safety to Assange.

That meat puppet faggot.

Guano would be his cum dumpster.

The same meat puppet faggot who was about to go to war with Russia over the release of democrook emails that expose what scumbags democrooks are, and lets out a fellow pole smoker who turned over state secrets which compromised people's safety to Assange.

That meat puppet faggot.

Guano would be his cum dumpster.
Lol dude you are so far in the closet

I certainly don't wish to be praised by the likes of you.........

Snappy comeback, maggot.

Snappy comeback, maggot.

Some flames that are just so lame simply don't rate my better material....up your game a little and get back to me, "snowflake".....

Can't stand Tom Cotton's politics.

But I really like him just for the fact he is soooo "country". His accent cracks me up. No doubt he represents middle America and there is nothing fake about him.

Anna-Peckham-Tom-Cotton-wife-photo1.jpg

Forum List

Back