Tom Brady retires after legendary 22-year career, breaking some folks' expectations that he will play until 50

I've heard this too, but once there are multiple media reports of Brady's retirement, I don't know how he could with any integrity turn around and go back and play for one more season.

I've heard this too, but once there are multiple media reports of Brady's retirement, I don't know how he could with any integrity turn around and go back and play for one more season.
the same way Joe Biden thinks he is fit for office as POTUS

The game will not be the same without him

The GOAT is no more

Russell's 11 don't stack up to Brady's 7. Not only because it's harder to win a SB than it is an NBA Championship but today's era is harder to win in than in the past.

The Celts had to beat 7 other NBA teams to win a Championship

Brady had to beat out 31 other NFL teams

After 22 years, Brady puts in an MVP type season

He closed it out with a 17 point comeback against the Rams with his Defense failing him in the end

The GOAT

Last edited:
After 22 years, Brady puts in an MVP season

He closed it out with a 17 point comeback against the Rams with his Defense failing him

The GOAT
i don't think it is final yet on whether he is retiring. Tom Brady's father said Tom has not decided yet, according to CNN. i think it's the Media that wants Brady to retire. lol

i don't think it is final yet on whether he is retiring. Tom Brady's father said Tom has not decided yet, according to CNN. i think it's the Media that wants Brady to retire. lol
Hope he comes back

When I started watching the NFL in the mid 1960s, my father showed me Johnny Unitas and said he was the best QB you will ever see

By the 1980s I saw Joe Montana win 4 SBs and lead a team with precision, I was sure I would never see a better QB

But Brady is in a different world
Joe Montana had the greatest receiver of all time with Jerry Rice. He also had John Taylor and Roger Craig

Brady had few HOFs around him but still won 7 Championships

When I started watching the NFL in the mid 1960s, my father showed me Johnny Unitas and said he was the best QB you will ever see

By the 1980s I saw Joe Montana win 4 SBs and lead a team with precision, I was sure I would never see a better QB

But Brady is in a different world
Joe Montana had the greatest receiver of all time with Jerry Rice. He also had John Taylor and Roger Craig

Brady had few HOFs around him but still won 7 Championships
my Bills still have unfinished business with Brady LOL. we need to beat the best to be seen as world champions. and Brady is the best there is in football.

Not surprising.
TB12 didn't get the calls so he picks up his toys and leaves.
For once we agree.:up: Yeah mr bi sexual crybaby “the guy ran into my knee and has cost me to miss an entire season you need to change the rules and put skirts on quarterbacks” brady didn’t get the calls by the refs for once in his life in the playoffs so he throws a temper tantrum and whines about it then says “it’s time fir me to pack up my toys and leave.”
I won’t believe it till he announces it though.with Big Ben there was no doubt,this article looks questionable,I don’t believe it.

wrongwinger in his babble that brady is the best ever leaves out the important facts how the refs kissed his ass for over twenty years and gave him the calls and made bs calls on the other teams every year costing THEM playoff victory’s handing it to the cheatriots on a silver platter,can’t mention those little pesky facts.no sir,tears down his greatness if mentioned.

shit Montana wasn’t even the greatest in his babble he didn’t think he would see another one better,neither Montana nor brady especially,could carry the jockstrap of Johnny Unitas,the greatest ever.He had to put up with being thrown around like a ragdoll when football was football and not the wuss league it is now.Montana was greater in he did not have refs in his corner and teams could play defense back then and quarterbacks still did not have skirts on them at that era,the era brady played in,refs put skirts on them.the wuss era. :abgg2q.jpg: yep best quarterback ever alright.:rofl:

the article says “sources” say so.it says nothing about Brady saying anything like he plans to announce it on a certain date or anything of the sort,naw I don’t believe it.

Last edited:
You have a short memory,does the name Brett Favre ring a bell? Farve was allowed to lie about retiring multiple times and come back the next year after lying about it,why wouldn’t they let brady lie about retiring then come back as well? especially sense it would only be his first time where farve did it multiple times.plus like someone else just said,the same way joe biden thinks he is fit for office and is allowed to run the country,if the country allows that mentally unfit clown to run the country,then this peanuts.nothing compared to thst,especially sense again,farve did it MULTIPLE times.

For once we agree.:up: Yeah mr bi sexual crybaby “the guy ran into my knee and has cost me to miss an entire season you need to change the rules and put skirts on quarterbacks” brady didn’t get the calls by the refs for once in his life in the playoffs so he throws a temper tantrum and whines about it then says “it’s time fir me to pack up my toys and leave.”
I won’t believe it till he announces it though.with Big Ben there was no doubt,this article looks questionable,I don’t believe it.

wrongwinger in his babble that brady is the best ever leaves out the important facts how the refs kissed his ass for over twenty years and gave him the calls and made bs calls on the other teams every year costing THEM playoff victory’s handing it to the cheatriots on a silver platter,can’t mention those little pesky facts.no sir,tears down his greatness if mentioned.

shit Montana wasn’t even the greatest in his babble he didn’t think he would see another one better,neither Montana nor brady especially,could carry the jockstrap of Johnny Unitas,the greatest ever.He had to put up with being thrown around like a ragdoll when football was football and not the wuss league it is now.Montana was greater in he did not have refs in his corner and teams could play defense back then and quarterbacks still did not have skirts on them at that era,the era brady played in,refs put skirts on them.the wuss era. :abgg2q.jpg: yep best quarterback ever alright.:rofl:

the article says “sources” say so.it says nothing about Brady saying anything like he plans to announce it on a certain date or anything of the sort,naw I don’t believe it.
Brady wants the world to beg him to stay.
It's his ego.
Oh, and he wants an apology from the league for not getting 100% of the calls against the Rams.

And for those who say Brady didn't get the calls...This one gave him a ring.

1643515187379.png

Most QBs are lucky to appear in one SuperBowl in their career
Even luckier to win one

In 22 seasons, Brady went to a SuperBowl in almost half (10)
In 22 seasons, he won a SuperBowl in almost a third (7)

Most QBs are lucky to appear in one SuperBowl in their career
Even luckier to win one

In 22 seasons, Brady went to a SuperBowl in almost half (10)
In 22 seasons, he won a SuperBowl in almost a third (7)
The AFC East was weak for 20 years. That helped. I believe QB's can be divided into eras. This era even changed from the time Brady started to today. It is the luck also that goes with talent. I believe Randall Cunningham today would be lights out.

Forum List

Back