Tolerant England versus racist Poland: where woukd you rather live?

But Jawohl Luiza will have some slurs against proud Jews.
IMG-20231123-WA0008.jpg

Look .
You cannot stop from blathering nonsense for more than a few minutes .

Putin's War on Europe .Imaginary Gobbledygook .
Painfully moronic that one , Oskar

He started in Ukraine You keep repeating what you have been conditioned to believe . Like a boring parrot

DYOR and go to Adult "Thinking and Comprehension" classes

Russian, leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers! Yesterday!

Last edited:
You
Not only a language for horses. It is also said it is the language dogs understand immediatelly - all other languages dogs have to translate first.

I love Kreppels.

I bet you don’t know what they are.

No Googling.

/----/ Another country wakes up to reality.

BREAKING: The Netherlands' right-wing, anti-immigration PVV Party is forecast to CRUSH pre-election predictions to become the largest party in the Dutch parliament.Leader Geert Wilders promised voters "Borders closed, zero asylum seekers" in a debate just days before the vote.…

You

I love Kreppels.

I bet you don’t know what they are.

No Googling.

Give me a German word for "Kreppels" - otherwise I have to search for this word in the internet. You wrote it like a name - but you also wrote "googling" like a name. This would not do a native English speaker and also not a native German speaker - on different reasons. And you are also no Japanese. Much too impolite.

Last edited:
Give me a German word for "Kreppels" - otherwise I have to search for this word in the internet. You wrote it like a name - but you also wrote "googling" like a name. This would a native English speaker and also German native speaker not do in this case - on different reasons.

I’m sure. :rolleyes:

I’m sure. :rolleyes:

You are sure to be an idiot? To be honest: You did not hide this very well. ¿Russian? I found now the translation for the word "Kremlin"; it's in German "Kremel". What's the original Russian expression and what has what you say to do with anything else on this planet except your own egocentralism?

horse-66339_1280.jpg

Last edited:
You are sure to be an idiot? To be honest: You did not hide this very well. ¿Russian? I found now the tranalölsion for the word "Kremlin"; it's in German "Kremel". What's the original Russian expression and what has what you say to do with anything else on this planet except your own egocentralism?

horse-66339_1280.jpg

Shutup.

E10B2D7D-2295-46A8-B62B-66202B9EC844.jpeg

expat500

I informed myselve meanwhile about "Kreppel" (also written "Krebbel"). That's an expression from Hesse and only another form of the name "Krapfen". The Romans called it 140 years before Christ "globuli". So your book "Mein Krapfen" will become a large book. Subitle: "How the globule became a doughnot! A journey to the Roman provinces of America." ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back