Tolerant England versus racist Poland: where woukd you rather live?

Oh, that's easy. ENgland for sure.

Everyone speaks English and you have more freedom.

Of course, if you spend your life quaking before an imaginary sky man, freedom probably isn't a big thing to you.
YOu are the great manufacturer of dumb replies.
In what country would someone like you be welcome, who can't even smile at someone who is a theist

Please pass the word along! Do not post these sloppy Thanksgiving pictures anymore!

C2348245-4147-43B7-ACD8-5F060D8BDE1C.jpeg

Germany is an English speaking country. Did you not know?

Germany is a country where many Germans use German expressions and think this is English (for example: "handy" for "mobile") . Or they use English expressions which they do not understand and think it is German (Example: "Fick dich" for "fuck you"). Similar problems existed in former times with French, Latin and other languages which had been modern in their time of history. When you will say for example to a German "Hang on the line, please, because ..." then you will normally notice the line will be interrupted and the German expects you will call him back.

I speak by the way never English in my daily life in Germany - not in German words ("Anglizismen") and also not in English words.

Last edited:
Germany is a country where many Germans use German expressions and think this is English (for example: "handy" for "mobile") . Or they use English expressions which they do not understand and think it is German (Example: "Fick dich" for "fuck you"). Similar problems existed in former times with French, Latin and other languages which had been modern in their time of history. When you will say for example to a German "Hang on the line, please, because ..." then you will normally notice the line will be interrupted and the German expects you will call him back.

I speak by the way never English in my daily life in Germany - not in German words ("Anglizismen") and also not in English words.

^ Waste of time and space. :26:

Forum List

Back