Tolerance is a

one way street for the looney left.
Tolerance is good, but tolerance only works if it goes both ways. And that’s not happening anymore. It’s been weaponized, and if dumb people don’t stop their idiotic provocations they are going to see the emerging backlash grow and grow. It’s human nature – and human nature, contrary to the fantasies of the Marxists, has not been repealed.

Cultural aggressions like CRT are bad, but it’s the gender insanity that has really become intolerable. Tolerance has given way to intolerance in return, and the pushback is coming; in fact, the signs are that it is here. Regular folks are done with people demanding that we pretend men can become women, or that women can become men (and who never seem to want to compete in men’s sports), or that anyone can ever be a non-binary two-spirit gender-bent otherkin.

I see no shortage of hate coming from all sides.
In general I agree, some on the right can be as bad as the left. But the left for the most part control Hollywood, major portions but not all media and most of the so called educational establishment.

In general I agree, some on the right can be as bad as the left. But the left for the most part control Hollywood, major portions but not all media and most of the so called educational establishment.
There is a big world out there, get out from in front of the TV.

1648861663771.png

Forum List

Back