Told You So!!!!

BorisTheAnimal

It's Just Boris
Apr 26, 2013
West end of the Erie Canal
First with Prince Andrew Cuomo and his fellow communist Mayor DiBlasio of Puke York City, and now with Schooma the Looza. Democrats' true totalitarian colors are finally showing through. And as Americans awaken to the fact that Democrats' ultimate goal is permanent one party rule across the entire country, and outlawing any and all opposition to their agenda, this proves they are nothing short of Totalitarian Leftists, pure and simple. It's long past time for Conservatives to stop brownnosing Liberals in order to placate them and not to "offend" anyone. I say piss on all that! I could not give a shit who gets offended! The GOP needs to grow a nice set of solid brass balls and take the Communist Democrats head on and beat them at their own game!

• Banned
What about Bush's secret torture prisons?
*sigh* Not this BS again. The Democrats have been nothing short of popping a vein since 1994 when their FORTY FRIGGING YEAR STRANGLEHOLD on Congress was finally taken from them. And what did the Democrats do? Did they even bother working with the GOP? Hell NO! All the Democrats did was obstruct, interfere, and obfuscate. And their hypocrisy is showing when they blame the GOP, who has control of only the House, for doing the same.

First with Prince Andrew Cuomo and his fellow communist Mayor DiBlasio of Puke York City, and now with Schooma the Looza. Democrats' true totalitarian colors are finally showing through. And as Americans awaken to the fact that Democrats' ultimate goal is permanent one party rule across the entire country, and outlawing any and all opposition to their agenda, this proves they are nothing short of Totalitarian Leftists, pure and simple. It's long past time for Conservatives to stop brownnosing Liberals in order to placate them and not to "offend" anyone. I say piss on all that! I could not give a shit who gets offended! The GOP needs to grow a nice set of solid brass balls and take the Communist Democrats head on and beat them at their own game!

Good luck with that. The president long ago, shredded the Constitution and took control. Obama, Holder...what a team.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrYUiKIZ0_Q]Barack Obama Vows to Act If Congress Won't I've Got a Pen & I've Got a Phone 1 14 14 - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned

Like, you just noticed this now?

I figured it out in 1978.

No, it isn't deflection. It's comparison. Did the opening post even have a point? "Totalitarian Leftists"? What does that even mean? What does "Liberal" mean to you people? "Anything goes"? "Do whatever as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else"? What is so "Totalitarian" about that? A totalitarian government wouldn't be like that, and neither would a leftist government, so what exactly is a totalitarian leftist government?

No. Explain what a "Totalitarian Leftist" government is.

It is a leftist government which is totalitarian.

How many examples can you find over the last 200 years? This isn't a trick question. It will require a bit of research.

It's one that shoves government programs ( obamacare ) down the throats of it's citizens who don't want it, because it is not in their best interest.

It's one that shoves government programs ( obamacare ) down the throats of it's citizens who don't want it, because it is not in their best interest.

What about torture prisons? Is that okay as long as you're shoving a gun barrel down the throats of other countries' citizens, or hooking a car battery up to their genitals? Is the GOP argument now that the Bush administration was a "totalitarian leftist" government?

Explain how "leftist" and "totalitarian" are the same thing.

No one ever claimed they were. That is why there are two separate words in the dictionary.

Good answer. You put a lot of thought into that, didn't you?

I'll rephrase it: How can a government be both "totalitarian" and "leftist" when the two philosophies are completely opposed to each other?

Explain how "leftist" and "totalitarian" are the same thing.

No one ever claimed they were. That is why there are two separate words in the dictionary.

Good answer. You put a lot of thought into that, didn't you?

I'll rephrase it: How can a government be both "totalitarian" and "leftist" when the two philosophies are completely opposed to each other?

I'd love to see your definition of "totalitarian".

Forum List

Back