Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No, it's not natural

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Not sure/don't know

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
how long have you known? and why didnt he leave? there is a reason he didnt leave

This happened back in 2008. He was cheating, in Second Life. He told me that we were done, and dropped me on my sister's doorstep. Said it was all about me. Three days later, she's up for a visit, and two weeks later she's moved in.

Why hasn't he filed? BTSOOM. I refuse to speak to him.

Your a better person than me, I would have stormed that house, broke everything in there and demanded an explanation.

Naw, man. I was a very depressed person. My sister kept saying I shouldn't have left, but she reconsidered, when hearing "I don't love you, I don't even like you. And I don't want to live with you."

I probably should have fought for us. On the other hand, my motto is "anybody stupid enough to give me up doesn't deserve a second chance."

how long have you known? and why didnt he leave? there is a reason he didnt leave

This happened back in 2008. He was cheating, in Second Life. He told me that we were done, and dropped me on my sister's doorstep. Said it was all about me. Three days later, she's up for a visit, and two weeks later she's moved in.

I don't know what state you're in but if I were you I'd talk to a lawyer, if he just dumped you, tossed you out of the house to bring in his girlfriend then legally his ass may be grass and you'll get to mow it.

Is that even a logical reality? Is monogamy an unnatural human condition?

Well it depends on the attitude and lack of self-centeredness of the couple. My dad passed away in 2001 at the age of 76. He and mom had been married well over 50 years. They were as much in love with one another the day he died as they were when they got married. It's doable.

It is unantural for some.

For me its what I want.

Let people direct their own lives and live them the way they need to live them.

There is NO normal

well i know why his ass aint filing......you are entitled to a lot of stuff.....he forced you out of the martial home...hell i would be getting me a lawyer and nailing his ass to the ground....

i dont care what my husband does out of town....but that is a dangerous edge to walk.....just how far is 'out of town'?

Naw, man. I was a very depressed person. My sister kept saying I shouldn't have left, but she reconsidered, when hearing "I don't love you, I don't even like you. And I don't want to live with you."

I probably should have fought for us. On the other hand, my motto is "anybody stupid enough to give me up doesn't deserve a second chance."

you know inside when there is a reason to fight.

There was no reason to fight.

Make him give you at least half of everything.

Get yourself a good lawyer

I don't know what state you're in but if I were you I'd talk to a lawyer, if he just dumped you, tossed you out of the house to bring in his girlfriend then legally his ass may be grass and you'll get to mow it.

Yeah - but that takes money. My day will come. :) It has to, because I'm writing a book and he is not going to benefit.

Yeah - but that takes money. My day will come. :) It has to, because I'm writing a book and he is not going to benefit.

pro bono.

There are lawyers who will take the case.

Well - we had nothing. Renters, leased truck - that was it. However, I did manage to bring a few of his favorite things with me, just to be spiteful.

And a couple of months ago, I had a Bible sent to my name at our address. :D

They go to church, he told me way the hell back in the day. O. Rly? Does the pastor think you two kids are married?

When I started this job, I wrote to ask him to take me off his insurance. He said he did. In January. Didn't tell me. I wrote back and said oh good. So; when are you filing. He said he doesn't know, but if I'm "In that big a hurry", I can file myself. Three years is a big hurry? Really?

He's an odd duck.

Well - we had nothing. Renters, leased truck - that was it. However, I did manage to bring a few of his favorite things with me, just to be spiteful.

They go to church, he told me way the hell back in the day. O. Rly? Does the pastor think you two kids are married?

When I started this job, I wrote to ask him to take me off his insurance. He said he did. In January. Didn't tell me. I wrote back and said oh good. So; when are you filing. He said he doesn't know, but if I'm "In that big a hurry", I can file myself. Three years is a big hurry? Really?

He's an odd duck.

Did you get all your posessions?

well i know why his ass aint filing......you are entitled to a lot of stuff.....he forced you out of the martial home...hell i would be getting me a lawyer and nailing his ass to the ground....

i dont care what my husband does out of town....but that is a dangerous edge to walk.....just how far is 'out of town'?

So if your husband plays with another woman out of your area code, you are ok with it? I think thats cool if you are.

He's an odd duck.

Did you get all your posessions?

No, and since he just relocated to Ohio, it's unlikely that I ever will.

That's okay though. A house fire would have yielded the same results.

BD Boop I think Bones might be on to something, I think you are entitled to more things than you think, if he made more money than you during your marriage and got you accustomed to a certain lifestyle you can file alimony.

I was evil on my way out the door though. I asked him if she knew about *glanced at his crotch, then back at him* <insecure, and with good cause> He said no. I smirked and said "Oh. Well. Good luck with that, then." :D

Forum List

Back