Todd Palin Email: Mean Joe Won't Endorse Sarah For President

First off, who the fuck cares what Sarah Palin's husband said in a private email? Second,w hy is that anyone's business?
Third, why is the Left so scared of Palin? Is it because she shaves her legs??

Did I ask why anyone should care about a private email yet?

Well, the email ain't private now, is it The Rabbi? BTW, I'm curious as to who leaked it....aren't you?

Who cares about a private email? WHy is it anyone's business?
Why are you scared of Sarah Palin? Is it because she shaves her legs?

Why are you sure she does?

Didn't some lefty just get "jail time" for HACKING into Sarah Palins e-mails and releasing them to the media?.

gawd lefties are Pathetic and will do dirty to WIN AT ANY COST.

Last edited:
Didn't some lefty just get "jail time" for HACKING into Sarah Palins e-mails and REALEASING THEM.

Yes. A college aged child of a Democrat, to be precise. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Palin E-Mail Hacker Convicted on Two Charges - CBS News

That's one reason I'm curious as to how the press got this email. I am wondering if it came from Joe Miller? Or if mebbe Sarah has pissed off someone at SarahPAC?

Didn't some lefty just get "jail time" for HACKING into Sarah Palins e-mails and REALEASING THEM.

yeah, he got way too harsh a penalty. sucks when sawaah's dirty laundry gets aired, eh?

tell me about lefties being pathetic and dirty...

then go post some more about monica lewinsky.

talk about pathetic. :cuckoo:

I'm not sure what's sexist there, Si.

But I do respect Miller for not lying and saying Palin's qualified to be president.
I didn't say she is sexist there. She is one of the worst kinds of sexists, though.

How so?

I bashed Sarah's claim to being a Great Mommy. The thread seems to have evaporated, though. Shame...was a great convo.

Mods...is there a chance that thread could be relisted?

I hope she doesn't run....I doubt highly she could win....but what the fuck is wrong with a woman having a huge ego?? For men, especially in politics, it comes with the territory.

I dun object to her ego, Sherry. I'd be thrilled if a GOP female candidate for president emerged who I could support...it'd be a total joy for me.

there's the thing... had they picked kaye bailey hutchenson, who actually WAS qualified, they'd have done a lot better and not been an embarrasment.

I'm not sure what's sexist there, Si.

But I do respect Miller for not lying and saying Palin's qualified to be president.
I didn't say she is sexist there. She is one of the worst kinds of sexists, though.

How so?
Thanks for asking. Madeline thinks that a woman who has unprotected sex after the age of 35 is irresponsible and should be sterilized or have birth control imposed on her.

Just for starters.

Did you fail to notice the comment by an Alaskan citizen at the end of your first link?

Slhm926 said...

Todd Palin was on KBYR radio in AK just last night to promote Joe Miller's candidacy and urge people to go out and vote for him, volunteer, etc., which basically makes this a non-story. Audio of his appearance last night is already on youtube.
October 5, 2010 8:16 PM

Are you saying that in all the stumping and endorsements of various political figures up for election or re-election, by Obama, that there is no quid pro quo? There's no "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours? No "you vote for my bill, I'll vote for yours" in every Congressional year?

Why single out Sarah Palin when all politicians do the same damned thing for each other?

are you saying she's just *gasp* another pol?

Did you fail to notice the comment by an Alaskan citizen at the end of your first link?

Slhm926 said...

Todd Palin was on KBYR radio in AK just last night to promote Joe Miller's candidacy and urge people to go out and vote for him, volunteer, etc., which basically makes this a non-story. Audio of his appearance last night is already on youtube.
October 5, 2010 8:16 PM

Are you saying that in all the stumping and endorsements of various political figures up for election or re-election, by Obama, that there is no quid pro quo? There's no "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours? No "you vote for my bill, I'll vote for yours" in every Congressional year?

Why single out Sarah Palin when all politicians do the same damned thing for each other?

Granny, Todd Palin may be of the opinion that this is a non-story. I wholeheartedly disagree. If Sarah Palin has made a decision to run for the presidency, I NEED TO KNOW. Immediately, if not sooner. She's been denying that very thing since McCain conceded in November of 2008, but every single action she has taken belies that. The woman is a hypocrite, a manipulator and a liar.

If Obama expects his Democrats to support his bid for re-election (assuming there is one) yes, that is business as usual. If a whatever-the-hell-she-is private citizen is marshalling support for a campaign she denies she plans to mount, that is NEWS.

Read it again. I didn't say Todd Palin was of the opinion that it was a non-story. The comment was made by some person who has a user name "Slhm929" rather than his/her real name. You also conveniently avoided giving a response to the questions I asked as it applies to all the other politicians who do it. I assume it's your position is that "what-ever-the-hell-he/she-is private citizen" means you don't think ANY private citizen has the right to run for political office ... or is it just the private citizen, Sarah Palin, has no right to run for office?

Last edited:
Well, the email ain't private now, is it The Rabbi? BTW, I'm curious as to who leaked it....aren't you?

Hahahahha...calling me "sexist" won't fly, The Rabbi. Because she and I both have ovaries, I have to support her no matter what? Give me a break.

I oppose her as a candidate for any elected office because I find her political positions to be stupid and medieval, not because she's a chick. I also think her character is absent...Palin's only concern is Palin. The woman will say or do anything to get what she wants...not a quality I look for in my POTUS.

Did you see the word "sexist" in my post? Where??
I asked why you are scared of her. I don't like Joe Biden. But I'm not scared of him. I dont post emails from questionable sources.
Sarah Palin is not running for anything. SHe cannot be elected in this election. Yet you post nonsense about her. You must be scared of her.
And why is this any of your business? Or anyone else's?

But Celebutard Palin claims to be an anti-politician! Are you saying she is nothing but a typical hypocritical lying politician?

Hahahahha...calling me "sexist" won't fly, The Rabbi. Because she and I both have ovaries, I have to support her no matter what? Give me a break.

I oppose her as a candidate for any elected office because I find her political positions to be stupid and medieval, not because she's a chick. I also think her character is absent...Palin's only concern is Palin. The woman will say or do anything to get what she wants...not a quality I look for in my POTUS.

I asked why you are scared of her. I don't like Joe Biden. But I'm not scared of him. I dont post emails from questionable sources.
Sarah Palin is not running for anything. SHe cannot be elected in this election. Yet you post nonsense about her. You must be scared of her.

Who, exactly, is scared of Palin? Besides wolves when she hunts them from helicopters....

Who, exactly, is scared of Palin? Besides wolves when she hunts them from helicopters....

The Left is terrified of her.
She is not in office. She is not running for office. Yet everything she does and doesn't do, everything said about her is front page news to the Dems. They have to hop on every single bit of trivia to support their caricature of her. Why? They don't do this to Ann Coulter. They don't do it to anyone else.
So they must be so scared of her they try to destroy her every single day.

LOL, you been watching too many Peta commercials...:lol::cuckoo:

Madeline;2812782} [COLOR="Blue" said:

[/COLOR]

Did you vote for Obama? I saw even before the election, he would say or do anything to get what he wants. Palin seems to want the Constitution followed, smaller government and more jobs. Where is your problem with that agenda?

Forum List

Back