Todd Palin Email: Mean Joe Won't Endorse Sarah For President

Madeline;2812782} [COLOR="Blue" said:
Hahahahha...calling me "sexist" won't fly, The Rabbi. Because she and I both have ovaries, I have to support her no matter what? Give me a break.

I oppose her as a candidate for any elected office because I find her political positions to be stupid and medieval, not because she's a chick. I also think her character is absent...Palin's only concern is Palin. The woman will say or do anything to get what she wants...not a quality I look for in my POTUS.
[/COLOR]

Did you vote for Obama? I saw even before the election, he would say or do anything to get what he wants. Palin seems to want the Constitution followed, smaller government and more jobs. Where is your problem with that agenda?

there's no substantive difference between obama and palin.

both are full of shit

Did you fail to notice the comment by an Alaskan citizen at the end of your first link?

Slhm926 said...

Todd Palin was on KBYR radio in AK just last night to promote Joe Miller's candidacy and urge people to go out and vote for him, volunteer, etc., which basically makes this a non-story. Audio of his appearance last night is already on youtube.
October 5, 2010 8:16 PM

Are you saying that in all the stumping and endorsements of various political figures up for election or re-election, by Obama, that there is no quid pro quo? There's no "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours? No "you vote for my bill, I'll vote for yours" in every Congressional year?

Why single out Sarah Palin when all politicians do the same damned thing for each other?

Granny, Todd Palin may be of the opinion that this is a non-story. I wholeheartedly disagree. If Sarah Palin has made a decision to run for the presidency, I NEED TO KNOW. Immediately, if not sooner. She's been denying that very thing since McCain conceded in November of 2008, but every single action she has taken belies that. The woman is a hypocrite, a manipulator and a liar.

If Obama expects his Democrats to support his bid for re-election (assuming there is one) yes, that is business as usual. If a whatever-the-hell-she-is private citizen is marshalling support for a campaign she denies she plans to mount, that is NEWS.

You need to know. Why? Other than the fact that you are bat shit crazy. Jayxus fucking cowshit.

So Miller is supposed to endorse Palin just because she endorsed him? That's Todd's beef?

How about, Miller should be honest? Which it appears he was...

Hahahahha...calling me "sexist" won't fly, The Rabbi. Because she and I both have ovaries, I have to support her no matter what? Give me a break.

I oppose her as a candidate for any elected office because I find her political positions to be stupid and medieval, not because she's a chick. I also think her character is absent...Palin's only concern is Palin. The woman will say or do anything to get what she wants...not a quality I look for in my POTUS.
[/COLOR]

Did you vote for Obama? I saw even before the election, he would say or do anything to get what he wants. Palin seems to want the Constitution followed, smaller government and more jobs. Where is your problem with that agenda?

both are full of shit

They're both carbon based life forms too. So are you.
So I guess there's no difference between the three of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

both are full of shit

Okay, now that made me laugh, The Rabbi. When I have more, I'll pos rep you. We tend to get all crusty on here...even when we disagree, it'd be nice if we could giggle and such-like a bit more.

Yanno, in-between all the "fuck you's", LOL.

both are full of shit

del and Obama don't breath through their mouths.

[/COLOR]

saveliberty, I am never gonna vote for anyone who opposes a woman's right to choose, who supports teaching creationism in public schools, who has quit a governorship, who has lied about interviewing celebrities for a Fox News program, who has created dissention bordering on paralysis in every poltical office she's ever held, who has supported the slaughter of wolves for sport, or who sunk my candidate for president single-handed.

I could go on, but those are today's highlights.

I do not vote for crazy people.

That's just how I roll.

[/COLOR]

saveliberty, I am never gonna vote for anyone who opposes a woman's right to choose, who supports teaching creationism in public schools, who has quit a governorship, who has lied about interviewing celebrities for a Fox News program, who has created dissention bordering on paralysis in every poltical office she's ever held, who has supported the slaughter of wolves for sport, or who sunk my candidate for president single-handed.

That's just how I roll.

I see we have some political differences. I'm not sure which candidate you are speaking of, surely not McCain. McCain was dead in the water prior to Palin. McCain is a changling weasel. I will look at all the candidates when the time comes. Palin is a possibility, but I am hoping for better.

How in the hell can you endorse someone for President when they have not declared themselves a candidate for the job and the election coming up does not even have the Presidency up for election?

The moonbats are desparate. More desparate than a mule fuckin' a goat.

[/COLOR]

That's just how I roll.
What is wrong with shooting wolves? It's a sport and its helping conservation.

[/COLOR]

both are full of shit

I wish more people noticed this, del.

That's just how I roll.
What is wrong with shooting wolves? It's a sport and its helping conservation.

This is discussion-worthy, USArmyRetired. Start one and we can discuss....or fight like thugs over it if you prefer.

Forum List

Back