Today’s WTF Headline

I didnt know the FBI did that sort of thing. A favor to some fat cat Democrat businessman?

My daily WTF moment is logging in here and reading through the "upstairs" section......... Good thing I'm not suicidal...... Or homicidal....... :eusa_whistle:
I suspect you're going to be busy....because just about everything Democrats say these days is classified as WTF.
I was talking about the posters....... without regard to political affiliation...... :eusa_whistle:

My daily WTF moment is logging in here and reading through the "upstairs" section......... Good thing I'm not suicidal...... Or homicidal....... :eusa_whistle:
I suspect you're going to be busy....because just about everything Democrats say these days is classified as WTF.
I was talking about the posters....... without regard to political affiliation...... :eusa_whistle:
Well then you're going to be even more busy.

Well then you're going to be even more busy.
That's okay, I love political comedy........ Especially the unintentional variety....... :thup:

Checking into crime having to do with interstate commerce IS one of the things they do. Slow day? Nothing about Hillary? :rolleyes:
It was a stolen truck in Florida, Dufus.
That was where it was stolen. Where did it end up? If not Florida, that makes it an FBI case, shortbus.

Checking into crime having to do with interstate commerce IS one of the things they do. Slow day? Nothing about Hillary? :rolleyes:
It was a stolen truck in Florida, Dufus.
That was where it was stolen. Where did it end up? If not Florida, that makes it an FBI case, shortbus.
Florida. Stolen and found. Keep lying.

Forum List

Back