Todays Hillary/Kaine Speeches.Why Didn't Either One Address Any Of The Several Economic Crises?

If you created the clusterfuck to begin with would you address it? ;)
how can 80/90 million people not working come out to 4.9% Unemployment? I guess the rats think that 60% if all americans have the IQ of a 5 yr old.
Yes, how silly of you not to understand how misleading that stat is. You are of course are too dumb to understand that stat includes the retired, the disabled, voluntary housewives, and college students. Of course either way your stat is billshit because you factor in children for some retarded reason.
You think your sesame street taunts affect me in any other way than realizing you're the typical ass licking liberal who shits 4 times a day from EBT card excessive twinky obsessions , then spends the other half of the day in your trailer box playing video games while your hound dog licks your bony fungus infected big fucking toe? UNDEREMPLOYMENT DUMBFUCK.
Oh Christ. You people are too stupid to understand being liberal. Being liberal means caring about FACTS. I know it makes you feel superior and validated to assume I am on food stamps. I know it makes you feel less like a shitty human being to assume I am inferior. I like many adults make too much money to even qualify for food stamps, however. The problem is that when you make those assumptions, it's so easy to see right through you.

how can 80/90 million people not working come out to 4.9% Unemployment? I guess the rats think that 60% if all americans have the IQ of a 5 yr old.
Yes, how silly of you not to understand how misleading that stat is. You are of course are too dumb to understand that stat includes the retired, the disabled, voluntary housewives, and college students. Of course either way your stat is billshit because you factor in children for some retarded reason.
You think your sesame street taunts affect me in any other way than realizing you're the typical ass licking liberal who shits 4 times a day from EBT card excessive twinky obsessions , then spends the other half of the day in your trailer box playing video games while your hound dog licks your bony fungus infected big fucking toe? UNDEREMPLOYMENT DUMBFUCK.
Oh Christ. You people are too stupid to understand being liberal. Being liberal means caring about FACTS. I know it makes you feel superior and validated to assume I am on food stamps. I know it makes you feel less like a shitty human being to assume I am inferior. I like many adults make too much money to even qualify for food stamps, however. The problem is that when you make those assumptions, it's so easy to see right through you.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
If you actually absorbed facts, I could kill your rightwing ideology in one debate alone.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
If you actually absorbed facts, I could kill your rightwing ideology in one debate alone.
Gee, I'm over here shaking.. Bring it on .

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok then. Debate me in the pen.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF is the pen?

if Hillary becomes Prez, we will go from the current 35% unemployment to 50% within 6 months. she hates anyone who works for a living! and today she sure proved it!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF is the pen?
The Bull Ring is the name I guess. Whatever.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF is the pen?
I haven't been here in two yrs.. Lead the way..

WTF is the pen?
First we have to decide on what to debate. What political issue defines your ideology?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Proof that Democrats cant do math! ok,,we have over 300 Million People, right? lets say full employment would be around 200 Million, right? well? I dont remember the last time we had 200 Million People working full time! well, maybe during the Bush years! they say 80/90 Million arent working? well? that sounds like 30/35% to me !!!

WTF is the pen?
First we have to decide on what to debate. What political issue defines your ideology?
The Constitution.

These Room Goats cant fool us, we are living this nightmare and have been since 2009! The rats are keeping us in decline so they can stay in power and steal our tax dollars so they can buy those summer/winter homes in the northeast beaches and Florida!

WTF is the pen?
The Constitution.
That's way too broad of a subject. How about economics?

Forum List

Back