Todays Hillary/Kaine Speeches.Why Didn't Either One Address Any Of The Several Economic Crises?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: :desk: :oops-28: :bang3: Another day in the life of Hillary, another Dog and Pony show. Here we are, a nation in fear that our children may not even make it to 70, and Hillary didn't even bring up any of our nations crises when she spoke today. All she could bitch about was that Donald was a loser and hates all races?
What about the 35% Unemployment and near 20 Trillion dollar debt? How the hell are we going to give everything away for free when we can't even pay our own bills without borrowing a Billion a Day !!!!!:argue::stupid:

:boohoo: :desk: :oops-28: :bang3: Another day in the life of Hillary, another Dog and Pony show. Here we are, a nation in fear that our children may not even make it to 70, and Hillary didn't even bring up any of our nations crises when she spoke today. All she could bitch about was that Donald was a loser and hates all races?
What about the 35% Unemployment and near 20 Trillion dollar debt? How the hell are we going to give everything away for free when we can't even pay our own bills without borrowing a Billion a Day !!!!!:argue::stupid:
Um. Obviously your stats are bullshit.

Prove it.

Just spit balling here but maybe it's because we're not facing "several economic crisis'"

Prove it.
Do I really have to prove to you that the unemployment rate is below 5%? Of course then I'm sure you would start bitching about the lack of full time jobs. At that point I would point out that more full time jobs were created under Obama than Bush.

If you created the clusterfuck to begin with would you address it? ;)
how can 80/90 million people not working come out to 4.9% Unemployment? I guess the rats think that 60% if all americans have the IQ of a 5 yr old.
Willful ignorance. The demorats aka Zombie Squad, aka Dumb sheep can't afford to admit the truth otherwise they lose dey Obama phones.

Prove it.
Do I really have to prove to you that the unemployment rate is below 5%? Of course then I'm sure you would start bitching about the lack of full time jobs. At that point I would point out that more full time jobs were created under Obama than Bush.

Yes because you can't.. Report UNDEREMPLOYMENT Sparky.

how can 80/90 million people not working come out to 4.9% Unemployment? I guess the rats think that 60% if all americans have the IQ of a 5 yr old.

Again just going on reality, it's because they are taking the unemployment numbers using the same equation they've used for every other president. I know you think they should now include other numbers traditionally not used before but that would be considered "unfair"

if we had 5% Unemployment, the debt would of dropped back to 9 Trillion by now! so if the economy is booming, why are we borrowing 1 or 2 Billion dollars a day?

Yes, how silly of you not to understand how misleading that stat is. You are of course are too dumb to understand that stat includes the retired, the disabled, voluntary housewives, and college students. Of course either way your stat is billshit because you factor in children for some retarded reason.

Prove it.

You have to realize stats don't matter. Facts are irrelevant. And reality is liberal.

I can't decide if I should put this O/P on ignore or not.

Most of the recent yahoo's I have been adding to the list.

Yes, how silly of you not to understand how misleading that stat is. You are of course are too dumb to understand that stat includes the retired, the disabled, voluntary housewives, and college students. Of course either way your stat is billshit because you factor in children for some retarded reason.
You think your sesame street taunts affect me in any other way than realizing you're the typical ass licking liberal who shits 4 times a day from EBT card excessive twinky obsessions , then spends the other half of the day in your trailer box playing video games while your hound dog licks your bony fungus infected big fucking toe? UNDEREMPLOYMENT DUMBFUCK.

Prove it.

Do you really think psycho twit that you can just make up nonsense?

how are americans supposed to believe anything from Obama when he just claimed that there is no violence/terrorism in the USA?

if we had 5% Unemployment, the debt would of dropped back to 9 Trillion by now! so if the economy is booming, why are we borrowing 1 or 2 Billion dollars a day?
We aren't "borrowing" anything and we've never missed a bill nor will we. Deficits are budgeted and pretty much every single administration has run one in our history. If you don't understand why then perhaps you need to hit the books and learn how our economy works.

Forum List

Back