Today

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Happy Mothers Day to all!

Sitting here drinking my coffee. My daughter is still sleeping, later we are going to go visit my mom. Then, I talked my daughter into going to see the new Star Trek movie with me. She didn't really want to see it, but it IS my day! :lol: She found out the guy from "Heroes" is in it (He plays the young Spock) so now she is more enthused about going!

What are your plans for the day?

sounds like you have a great day planned....making memories is important have fun and do a review of the new star trek movie if you can get in ....i would do online reservse if i could

happy mother's day

sounds like you have a great day planned....making memories is important have fun and do a review of the new star trek movie if you can get in ....i would do online reservse if i could

happy mother's day

Thanks bones!

Yeah, I'm sure it will be packed, I am not a fan of movie theaters, but I feel this is one movie I need to see on the BIG screen. I usually wait for something to come out on DVD, so I can just sit in my jammies on the couch and watch.

Morning all.. Happy Mother's day.. I'm sitting her with my first cup and my pretty roses. The family is taking me out for lunch.. Then I want to spray paint a rattan table. not too much going on.. they guys sneaked out early and went fishing,, just got back,, so Ibet there will be some snoozing..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTlsGWbkgMQ[/ame]

Last edited:
I think my best friend and I will rent The Watchmen and see if we can find a damned Taco Bell nearby. I miss Taco Bell ... they got run out of downtown by this Taco Del Mar ... the food at Del Mar sucks, got enough of those mission style burritos in the shelters.

I remember my mother today. How much I loved her! I only knew her as a baby and a child at age three, then five, then finally met her again as an adult just a couple years before she died.

Consider the kindness of mothers, I celebrate you all. And to think that each and every being has once been our mother, how vast a celebration of Mother's Day we can have!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back