Today marks the first day of Obama's invasion of Texas

Has Jade Helm gained control of the Alamo yet?

I hear they're taking the Riverwalk, building by building. The last stand of Texas at the Chipotle was as valiant as it was futile. There's the blood of patriots and Sofritas everywhere.

rw'ers :lol:

th

Any new news from Texas? Casualty reports?

Yes. a member of the Texas Guard slipped on a fresh cow pie while observing the maneuvers. His Roy Rogers Replica 45 went off and shot a hole in his boot. He was offered a ride back to town, but declined, saying that he would just hop-a-long beside the Hummer.

why do the republican hate government yet want to run it?

so they can kill it

I currently live here in Amarillo, and have yet to see any troops rounding up people.

Guess they're gonna take the big towns first and mop up the smaller ones later.

I wonder if Wal-Mart will give me a discount while I'm in the concentration camp.

The conflict is starting to escalate. A squad of soldiers stopped at an El Paso Dairy Queen, and ordered sundies. The proprietor told them that his ice cream dispenser was broken. The soldiers left.The Texans claimed their first victory!

Maybe the soldiers should have occupied the soda fountain? I'm sure those men may have let a golden opportunity slip through their hands.

Anyone know how many casualties or how many Texans have been rounded up?
My sources say Texans are being slaughtered by the Obama forces by the tens of thousands
In excess of 100,000 have been rounded up and taken to death camps....um...um...I mean WalMarts

The left wing media is covering it up of course

Forum List

Back