Today marks the first day of Obama's invasion of Texas

R

rdean

Anyone know how many casualties or how many Texans have been rounded up?

too bad it wasn't your state and insane asylum

we could all LAUGH at you more than we do now

you on the left are such hateful human beings.

that's all

It's Wednesday..I think Obama was giving a speech about something...
Obama usually gives a speech on a
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday or
Thursday and sometimes on a Friday.....

So he might have been busy today.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday or

It's his form of Torture on us. the man must never sleep. He has so much to say all the time (or what's more like it we must be PAYING for at least 50 speech writers)

and his brain just comes up with all these NEW PLANS for us. how does he does do it with that little tiny head.?

Anyone know how many casualties or how many Texans have been rounded up?

Laughing....with those 1200 troops? If Texas can be taken by 1200 soldiers, they deserve what they get.

And I think you're missing the greater conundrum: Austin has been calling for assistance, concerned about a possible invasion from Texas. According to their live feed, Texas has moved into position and now has them completely surrounded.

The second day of Obama's invasion of Texas. Anything slipping through the "news blackout"?

BREAKING As Jade Helm Goes Live Cellular Service Fades Across the Country AT T The Resistance Journals

Today is a very important day in history, as one of the most anticipated, feared, and probably misunderstood drills of all time starts. Today, Jade Helm 15 goes live, and the Artificial Intelligence Interface will essentially begin it’s transition to taking over the Military as a new “command prompt.”

Bombshell Evidence Suggests Jade Helm Is Connected To Massive Cyber Event Planned Since 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday or

It's his form of Torture on us. the man must never sleep. He has so much to say all the time (or what's more like it we must be PAYING for at least 50 speech writers)

and his brain just comes up with all these NEW PLANS for us. how does he does do it with that little tiny head.?
Yeah, talking every day is a precedent...

Last edited:
What? You have not seen the footage. Rock solid PROOF - I have hacked into one of the live feeds from a helmet CAM - they are invading Houston right now from the water:

Hunter-Killer-cod-modern-warfare-3-28030889-635-356.png

Well, either that or this is imaginary scene from a game...

I wonder how these conspiracy loons are going to react when all the troops go home and nobody has been rounded up?

The same way a doomsday cult would react when the world doesn't end: they'll say that they prevented it.

Its classic cognitive dissonance.

Forum List

Back