Time to thin out the Republican Herd

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
All Senators except Rubio or former Senators out. Huckabee, Jindal, Christie, Walker ( pissed off the Unions ), Trump, Carson. Kasich ( Kasich said will not be VP ) Bush, Perry, Rubio Combinations to take Pennsylvania, Florida and Ohio. Without Ohio Republicans loose.

All Senators except Rubio or former Senators out. Huckabee, Jindal, Christie, Walker ( pissed off the Unions ), Trump, Carson. Kasich ( Kasich said will not be VP ) Bush, Perry, Rubio Combinations to take Pennsylvania, Florida and Ohio. Without Ohio Republicans loose.
No.....the more targets the media has to destroy the harder it is for them to do it.

OP, is that what the InfoBabes on Fox News are saying?

EDIT: OP and Rachell Maddow agree: Too many Republican Candidates.

Last edited:
We have to get rid of all the loserterians that hate science and don't believe we should maintain our infrastructure. The idea of not spending shit on our own country is a loser.
Where is our gas tax money?

No.....the more targets the media has to destroy the harder it is for them to do it.

Exactly. The left wing loony tune Clinton media have too many targets to be able to decimate anyone in particular at this point in the game.

They are spread so thin. And I LOVE IT!

:)

That's the beauty of it, all those morons will destroy themselves. No help needed.

That's the beauty of it, all those morons will destroy themselves. No help needed.
Be careful tonight s0n, look what I found:
th-1.jpeg

The big problem is that Princess Freebus painted herself into the corner with the rules for the debates and the compressed schedule. Now it's screw some legit lifelong party members and their constituents or have a screwy debate system. The voters should and will decide but in terms of the debate helping inform...the GOP is short changing its own voters.

The big problem is that Princess Freebus painted herself into the corner with the rules for the debates and the compressed schedule. Now it's screw some legit lifelong party members and their constituents or have a screwy debate system. The voters should and will decide but in terms of the debate helping inform...the GOP is short changing its own voters.
IT IS MY OPINION THAT THEY SHOULD BE LAST GROUP STANDING

Hillary's negatives are shocking even in the Washington Post poll. About 50% of (mostly democrats?) flat out don't like her. What is the DNC going to do if the democrat herd is thinned out?

Hillary's negatives are shocking even in the Washington Post poll. About 50% of (mostly democrats?) flat out don't like her. What is the DNC going to do if the democrat herd is thinned out?
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The 2016 election will have the lowest voter turnout for a Presidential election since WWII.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The 2016 election will have the lowest voter turnout for a Presidential election since WWII.

Not if it is Bernie Sanders versus Rick Santorum.

Then it becomes a desperate attempt not to let the other guy in!

Not if it is Bernie Sanders versus Rick Santorum.

Then it becomes a desperate attempt not to let the other guy in!
:D

It is precisely this "vote for the lesser of two evils" philosophy which has brought us more and more evil choices at elections.

Unfortunately, there are many voters that are clueless. They can't explain why they voted for a candidate. This group includes every class of society (sex, age, race, ethnicity, education, etcetera ).

Forum List

Back