Today is the day for Chic fil A!!

I don't think they should be denied permits etc, but people every right to choose not to give them business.
Of course it is easy for me to boycott them, I don't think there is one in my state.. Maybe in Seattle? But nowhere around here.

Chick-fil-A manager in NH to help gay pride fest - Boston.com

NASHUA, N.H.—The manager of a Chick-fil-A in Nashua, N.H., is donating sandwiches to an upcoming festival celebrating gay rights.

The support from franchise operator Anthony Piccola for the New Hampshire Pride Fest comes as the restaurant chain continues to be criticized for an executive's comments about gay marriage.

Attachments

• $Chic fil a protest.jpg
    $Chic fil a protest.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
The only one that I know of was absolutely MOBBED. There were a couple of queens in full drag nominally protesting, but they were hardly noticeable in the overwhelming number of people all trying to get food. This might be the biggest day in Chick Fil A history.

The only one that I know of was absolutely MOBBED. There were a couple of queens in full drag nominally protesting, but they were hardly noticeable in the overwhelming number of people all trying to get food. This might be the biggest day in Chick Fil A history.

Did you offer to by them lunch?

Did you offer to by them lunch?

If they could afford to buy those dresses they can buy their own lunch.

Why pay Chic-fil-a prices when the chicken from Mcdonalds is probably from the same hormone farm.

Time will tell. Stats on how much business they lose, if any, will take a couple of months at least to be complied n stuff.

Sure, people are flocking to Chic-fil-a, but probably a similar number of people will take chic-fil-a off of their "places to eat" list. Myself included.
Works so much better when the people don't demand the government do something about it.

I find it highly offensive that homosexuals would equate themselves and marriage to the struggles of the Black American.

So cool!
Boycott!
Put a tax paying company out of business!
1600 + franchise owners will go bankrupt!
Add 100,000 plus on the unemployment line!?!?

they ought to put registration/voting booths at the Chik fil-As.....:D
i doubt any of these people are supporters of Obama's anti-Constitution pals...

CHICK-FIL-A-03.jpg

Black Pastors: Banning Chick-fil-A From Cities

CNSNews.com)- The President of the Coalition of African-American Pastors says supporters of traditional marriage are facing the same discrimination that blacks faced during the civil rights movement.

“Some people are saying because of the position that Chick-fil-A has taken - they don’t want them in their cities,” Rev. William Owens said at the National Press Club on Tuesday.

“It’s a disgrace. It’s the same thing that happened when I was marching for civil rights, when they didn’t want a black to come into their restaurant, they didn’t want us staying in their hotels. Now they’re saying, because we take a Christian position, they don’t want us in their cities.”

Owens continued, “Well, we won’t take it. We will stand up and they will learn, they will learn that they can’t do that to any people, by destroying religion, by destroying the family, we will stand up.”

Last edited:
It was packed where I went, then you could quickly tell by the talk why everyone was willing to wait in line. I wonder how much more Chick-fil-a will make today?

Forum List

Back