Today is the day for Chic fil A!!

The Brownie!

Attachments

• $Brownie.jpg
    $Brownie.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 69
zomg!!

Milkshakes!

Our creamy Milkshakes are hand-spun the old-fashioned way each time, and feature delicious Icedream® topped off with whipped cream and one crucial cherry. Available in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Cookies & Cream and Limited Time Only Peach Milkshake.

Peach milkshake!

Attachments

• $Peach-Shake.jpg
    $Peach-Shake.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 71
zomg!!

Milkshakes!

Our creamy Milkshakes are hand-spun the old-fashioned way each time, and feature delicious Icedream® topped off with whipped cream and one crucial cherry. Available in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Cookies & Cream and Limited Time Only Peach Milkshake.

An artificial mix spun the old fashioned way :)

Advertising....

Now I'm salivating...I'll be back.

*US-I promise not to eat the toilet paper!

zomg!!

Milkshakes!

Advertising....

Baskin Robbins, Homespun and Cold Stone use that kind of ice cream.

Have a good time. I just truely do not like their grilled chicken sammiches. Which is what got them going.

zomg!!

Milkshakes!

Advertising....

Baskin Robbins, Homespun and Cold Stone use that kind of ice cream.

Icedream (copyright) ?

Holy crap! I'll skip the milkshake...790 calories!

A corporate entity cannot "fuck" itself. It has no gonads.

In fact, I can't figure out how anyone can fuck himself or herself.

Rather an odd admonition, what?

Chick-Fil-A in this area is a nice fast food place where the service is outstanding, the employees are helpful and courteous (they have people wandering around offering to refill your drink or remove stuff that you are finished with). Food is much better than average "fast food," and is insanely fresh - you have to allow the fries and fried sandwiches to cool off before eating them.

The fact that their Chief Operating Officer understands the institution of "marriage" is irrelevant but nice to know. I'll be grabbing a sandwich from CFA this noontime.

You're damn right I had breakfast at Chick-fil-a today! And I'll have lunch too! God bless America and free speech.

It's pretty sad when someone will boycott a good business just because of an owners religious beliefs. Heck, i don't NOT go into the gas stations or convenience stores here in Michigan just because muslims are running them. And it wouldn't have mattered to anyone that the owner of Chic Fil A is a Christian if some idiot hadn't made a big deal over it. Now the owner is such a bad person just because he believes in traditional marriage....really sad.

Ah, yes, but you're missing the liberal spin. Because the boss believes in traditional marriage he's some how discriminating against gays in some incredibly twisted minds. Never mind any gay could walk into a Chick-fil-A, announce their gayness, and the staff would serve them. No one's being discriminated. It's all just more lefty bullshit, but not surprising in the least.

Wish I had a store near me because the food's great and I'd like to show my support for them against the idiocy of the left.

A gay person (or any other person) will get better service in Chik Fil-A than they would in McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, etc.....

Share what you ate at Chik Fil A today! :D

It was insane this morning. We have a new one next to my office. I go there every now and again for breakfast (great chicken biscuits and chicken burritos), the parking lot was full. The cars spilled over into the bar next door. They filled that parking lot also!

They have two drive through lanes, but the second one is never open! Today not only was it open, but the line was down the street. It took me 45 mins to get through the line!

I thought it was going to be crowded, but this far exceeded my high expectations!

I think we can say this was another liberal FAIL!!!

i saw chick-fil-a yesterday. i ate someplace where i wouldln't be enriching a homophobic nutcase who think G-d wants us to discriminate against his children for what they're born.

You missd the point Jill. As you know I support gay marriage, but I don't support the suppression of opposing views. His views never brushed over into action. Chick-Fill-A doesn't discriminate against gay customers or workers! He expressed a viewpoint and you are telling me that is JUSTIFIABLY enough to deny Chick-Fill-A a permit or to kick them out of a city or state? Absolutely not!!! That is 1000 fold worse than what the man said.

I support Chick-Fill-A because I don't support the tactic they are using to promote a political agenda!!!

Forum List

Back