Today is a watermark day. The day the progressives/liberals begin their decline...

Look at this picture and consider it a relic. A time when political activism with all it's violence, anger, and hatred peaked.

This has happened because of several factors including:

1) Maturity. Note most of the participants... ages 18 mostly 30s, some 40s a few in 50s...
Now the importance is maturity. There are now demographically older people in the USA than
there was 20 years ago.
New detailed estimates show the nation’s median age — the age where half of the population is younger and the other half older — rose from 35.3 years on April 1, 2000, to 37.9 years on July 1, 2016.
The Nation's Older Population Is Still Growing, Census Bureau Reports
Now this may not mean much to many of you but one of the rules of nature is the older means you are surviving.
Surviving means maturity. So consider these protestors and consider what they will be like when they are 50 or 60...

2) MSM bias.
This too has peaked in that the vast majority of Americans now:
7 in 10 Americans Believe Mainstream Media Publish Fake News: Poll
More than 70 percent of Americans believe traditional major news sources at least sometimes publish news that is fake, false, or purposefully misleading, according to recent Axios SurveyMonkey poll. Over 40 percent believed the media publish such stories frequently.
7 in 10 Americans Believe Mainstream Media Publish Fake News: Poll

So with Americans getting old and more NOT believing the MSM we are seeing the end of the childish,
protest, in your face juvenile behavior that this photo reveals.

View attachment 220295

They are cooked, and even their precious polls say so!

What they have lived and died upon; the poll numbers, to beat us over the head, have now shifted so as even their evidence of believability has left them, hehehehehehehe.

DEAR LEFTISTS, you are screwed, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars-)

Defeat the Leftists with PURE...…..POLITICAL...……...POWER! Vote your ass off, and bring 10 friends with you that are pissed; which should be easy.

Thanks to Chucky Shmucky, Fancy Nancy, Maxie Maxine, and the rest of the Leftists arrogance, we will now hose them.

But wait, wait! That is before, the truth comes out ABOUT what they did to Trump and his associates, lol.

Leftists----------> You are HOSED, do not pass go, and you ain't getting crap-)

If we vote, it is over, and I urge you to watch the independent vote swing within in the next 15 days, not to mention, how the Democrat fever drops! It is going to be a blood bath, and all you have to do is vote-)

They should lock all these protesters up.
That is not a peaceful protest.
They are blocking the way for people to walk freely.
They are interrupting people's travel.

I don't think 'peaceful' means what you think it means.

I don't think you know what it means.
The context is disturbing the peace.
In other words the peace is the ability for people to go about their lives without interference or interruption.

Really? I thought it was in the context of 'Anger, Hatred and Violence'. You know, like the OP claimed.

Not blocking traffic.

And if you'd like to equate blocking traffic with hatred and violence, you'd be going full snowflake. You never want to go full snowflake.

No hatred and violence, unless you block my right to peacefully go about my life.
There is no right to block traffic.

Blocking traffic isn't hatred or violence. I could definitely see some anger, though.

In other words the peace is the ability for people to go about their lives without interference or interruption.

Really? I thought it was in the context of 'Anger, Hatred and Violence'. You know, like the OP claimed.

Not blocking traffic.

And if you'd like to equate blocking traffic with hatred and violence, you'd be going full snowflake. You never want to go full snowflake.

No hatred and violence, unless you block my right to peacefully go about my life.
There is no right to block traffic.

Blocking traffic isn't hatred or violence. I could definitely see some anger, though.

Then what kind of person are you to cause problems in another human being's life, who you don't even know?

Gasp! A peaceful demonstration? How dare they have free speech! Burn them all!

Did you tell that to Brent Kavanaugh during the hearings when his LIFE was under attack?
Wasn't he 'peacefully' protesting?

Or, did you smugly call him "out of control" and unfit for the seat on the SCOTUS ?

If it weren't for hypocrisy, what would you have?

Here is PROOF that this thread I started is the TRUTH!!!
This video of an attorney, a woman, a lifelong Democrat and the proud mother of sons.
The Kavanaugh debacle was the last straw.

Further attestation to the point we have a watermark day for Dems/progressives,etc.

And while the anti-Kavanaugh crusade may have failed at preventing the final vote, it did succeed in one thing:

Firing up the Republican base.

Another NPR/PBS Newshour/Marist poll released the same day shows that the enthusiasm edge that Democrats have held over Republicans for months has now closed to a statistical tie, which, if it holds, makes the prospect of a “blue wave” at the midterms far less likely.

As it turns out, trying to destroy a man’s life and career despite a lack of evidence did what a successful effort on tax cuts and failed efforts on Obamacare, immigration, and defunding Planned Parenthood couldn’t.
And if Republicans hold on to their congressional majorities when the dust settles in November, it’ll be in no small part due to a massive Democratic backfire.

Two polls show just how badly the Kavanaugh circus has backfired on Democrats

Another reason this is the demise of the Dems/progressives is a very simple dictum that almost ALL Americans believe is true.

That a person is innocent until proven guilty.

All the allegations against Kavanaugh specifically the penis rubbing episode depend on several factors:
1) Ford was 15 and needed to have someone drive her to a
2) party at a home she doesn't remember the address much less where it might be,
3) the phone number and the person who would come pick her up and take her home.
4) When the penis-rubbing occurred...what month... what year...

Now Ford says 3 people will support her penis-rubbing episode... the problem is NONE of the three have an recollection of such an action taken place much less was it Kavanaugh.

So now that almost all Americans that have been aware of this effort to declare Kavanaugh GUILTY without any evidence to support it, these Americans are now asking,
"What would happen to me if someone accused me of something but had no proof, but I was presumed guilty and have to prove a negative... i.e. I didn't do it!

This is a turning point for most Americans because again our fundamental belief is a person is presumed innocent, until proven guilty!

Another reason this is the demise of the Dems/progressives is a very simple dictum that almost ALL Americans believe is true.

That a person is innocent until proven guilty.

All the allegations against Kavanaugh specifically the penis rubbing episode depend on several factors:
1) Ford was 15 and needed to have someone drive her to a
2) party at a home she doesn't remember the address much less where it might be,
3) the phone number and the person who would come pick her up and take her home.
4) When the penis-rubbing occurred...what month... what year...

Now Ford says 3 people will support her penis-rubbing episode... the problem is NONE of the three have an recollection of such an action taken place much less was it Kavanaugh.

So now that almost all Americans that have been aware of this effort to declare Kavanaugh GUILTY without any evidence to support it, these Americans are now asking,
"What would happen to me if someone accused me of something but had no proof, but I was presumed guilty and have to prove a negative... i.e. I didn't do it!

This is a turning point for most Americans because again our fundamental belief is a person is presumed innocent, until proven guilty!
But never heard lock him up, only lock her up
bchul1ade1p11.jpg

This video of an attorney, a woman, a lifelong Democrat and the proud mother of sons.

Do you know what anecdotal evidence is and why it is absolutely NOT PROOF of anything at all?

Last edited:
The Kavanaugh vote depends on a Republican vote in just the Senate, not on the votes of the American people. The real results of Trump and Kavanaugh will be in the next election when the people vote. Perhaps the real fear should be, will this be the end of the second or third conservative party in our history?

Do you know what anecdotal evidence is and why it is absolutely NOT PROOF of anything at all?

THANK YOU!!! You have proven my POINT! What do you think then was the Blasey-Ford story? Certainly NO evidence. Again YOU are right. Anecdotal.
Now you can't have it both ways unless you are ideologically driven rather than fact driven.

Why do you hate America and the American way?

It is not the American way to disrespect other people's rights and property.
democrats aren't going to understand that until they start dying.

Gasp! A peaceful demonstration? How dare they have free speech! Burn them all!

Yup...just like a little kid with a temper tantrum these juveniles have to have their way to be damned with inconveniencing others. It's my way or no way.

"Peaceful protests"???

WASHINGTON – Nearly 60 people were arrested Thursday after police descended on a crowd of protesters blocking a street and hoping to make a statement against the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

The arrests in the nation's capital not far from the steps of the high court came as thousands rallied across the country in solidarity with university professor Christine Blasey Ford, whose accusations against Kavanaugh fueled outrage on both sides of the controversy.

U.S. Capitol police said 57 of the protesters were arrested for "unlawful demonstration activities'' and another two in the same location were arrested and charged with crossing a police line.59 arrested near Supreme Court as thousands nationwide rally against Kavanaugh nomination

But as I pointed out in the OP.... this is the languishing cries of a dying movement. These people will be growing old and some if not many will be eventually embarrassed about their
juvenile actions. The rest of us adults just have to let these kids have their tantrums.
Meanwhile they are being arrested and becoming ineligible to vote.
Misdemeanor does not preclude voting.

Not blocking traffic.

Are you kidding? Every Single tRumpkin has been in full snowflake mode since before Putin got him elected.

Death threats now? I ask again, why do you hate Americans and the American way?

Death threats now? I ask again, why do you hate Americans and the American way?

No. Not a threat.
Just a reality of what is to come once the real fighting starts.
Keep turning up the heat, it's not going to end well.

Forum List

Back