Today in Murrieta, California

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I hope the media is too busy with the ground war in Gaza and the downed plane in the Ukraine to bother with a dozen angry, stupid, scared white people standing around in the middle of the highway outside Murrieta today.

I hope the media is too busy with the ground war in Gaza and the downed plane in the Ukraine to bother with a dozen angry, stupid, scared white people standing around in the middle of the highway outside Murrieta today.

really ????

there were that many liarberals there ? wow! that is hard to believe.., but, i'll take your word for it :lmao:

really ????

there were that many liarberals there ? wow! that is hard to believe.., but, i'll take your word for it :lmao:

Oops, I was wrong. There was only 5. And to think, Murrieta has 107,000 residents.

murrieta-protest.jpg

There are no more buses. The idea of dumping criminals in Murietta has been scrapped. Bell is already Hispanic and crumbling in corruption. They want them so the criminals are going there.

really ????

Oops, I was wrong. There was only 5. And to think, Murrieta has 107,000 residents.

murrieta-protest.jpg

Murietta ain't the only town protesting BO's redistribution gambit....but your controlled lieberal press will not report them....

Stupid, angry, scared white people??

Looks more like American taxpayers who aren't interested in having their town play host to disease and lice ridden illegals.

American taxpayers who aren't interested in picking up the tab for these illegals.

They should send them all to your house since you have no problem with the illegals.

Of course you will have to pony up for them for medical, dental, doctors, food, clothing and lice removal.

Its all good though because your glad they are here and I'm sure you won't have any problem putting them up at your house and whipping out your wallet, checkbook and debit card to pay for em.

What a guy. Pat yourself on the back. Big smile now. You earned it.

really ????

murrieta-protest.jpg

my dear lady, you have been WRONG about everything since your first post here on USMB, maybe even long before, when you told your first lie to your Mommy and Daddy. :lmao:

Forum List

Back