Company Cofounded by Paul Pelosi Jr. Charged with Securities Fraud

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Paul Pelosi Jr., the son of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), was the president and chief operating officer of Natural Blue Resources Inc., an investment company he cofounded that focuses on “environmentally-friendly” ventures.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was “secretly controlled” by James E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions. Corazzi violated federal securities laws and was barred from acting as an officer or director of a public company. Cohen was previously incarcerated for financial fraud.
Gee's there's a fucking surprise.:lol:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/17/company-co-founded-nancy-pelosis-son-charged-secur/?

Last edited:
This is exactly the kind of personal gain I was talking about Some politicians are invested in green energy so they push global warming or climate change and when their ideas fail to take hold, they cheat.

Last edited:
This must be creating a quite a quandary for you republicans. On one hand he's a banker, everyone knows how republicans love bankers, and on the other he's related to someone you hate.

Repeat after me, kids: Deflection....DE-FLEC-TION...deflection!

Definition: Something Democrats do when confronted by corruption within their own party.

And that concludes today's lesson! :D

Which one of these indiscretions is fraud?

If he's a democrat it don't matter. How many people were defrauded by former N.J. governor Jon Corzine and they didn't even go after him.

If he's a democrat it don't matter. How many people were defrauded by former N.J. governor Jon Corzine and they didn't even go after him.

The terrible truth is that the SEC is a paper tiger, it does not go after anyone not caught red-handed and/or able to mount a significant legal defense.

This must be creating a quite a quandary for you republicans. On one hand he's a banker, everyone knows how republicans love bankers, and on the other he's related to someone you hate.

The only quandry that I am in is trying to decide whether you are actually as dumb as you appear to be, or perhaps it is just a put on.

Pelosi is, and always has been, a corrupt politician, and consequently, it is no surprise that her offspring is also corrupt. What will be surprising, is if he actually goes to prison for his crimes.

This is exactly the kind of personal gain I was talking about Some politicians are invested in green energy so they push global warming or climate change and when their ideas fail to take hold, they cheat.

Exactly many of the far left insiders including one AL Gore made millions off these green energies as they went out of business and thousands lost their jobs..

The only quandry that I am in is trying to decide whether you are actually as dumb as you appear to be, or perhaps it is just a put on.

Pelosi is, and always has been, a corrupt politician, and consequently, it is no surprise that her offspring is also corrupt. What will be surprising, is if he actually goes to prison for his crimes.

He's a stockbroker so it's no surprise he's a crook. When I put it like that it does not sound as cool to you does it?

The terrible truth is that the SEC is a paper tiger, it does not go after anyone not caught red-handed and/or able to mount a significant legal defense.

And the far left denies any wrong doing to protect their own..

WTF does it matter if the Bush twins were drunks or if Chelsea is uglier than hell, etc.. THIS IS ABOUT CORRUPTION in the Pelosi family and it has been investigated for YEARS.. everyfuckingbody knows she and her husband are as corrupt as they come..

Yeah, those are so much worse than official corruption. You truly are an ignorant ass.

There’s the way things LOOK…and the way things really ARE. Either way, Harry Reid’s family of sons making their careers as lobbyists reeks of political opportunism. Didn’t a single one want to be a Fireman? A Doctor?

A decade ago, the Los Angeles Times was the first to investigate Senator Harry Reid noting that THREE of Reid’s FOUR sons at the time were LOBBYISTS. Each Reid boy worked for Nevada’s largest law firm, Lionel, Sawyer & Collins. All of them have benefited from Reid’s position.

Here’s how the Los Angeles Times put it:

“Harry Reid is in a class by himself. One of his sons and his son-in-law lobby in Washington for companies, trade groups and municipalities seeking Reid’s help in the Senate. A second son has lobbied in Nevada for some of those same interests, and a third has represented a couple of them as a litigator.

How often do ALL the sons of a Senator work for the same law firm? In Nevada...they have.

In the last four years alone, their firms have collected more than $2 million in lobbying fees from special interests that were represented by the kids and helped by the senator in Washington.

Harry Reid?s 5 Lobbyist SONS | The Kitchen Cabinet.US

I usually do not even acknowledge your pitiful existence but just this once I will deign to answer you. I despise financial industry crooks more than practically any other vermin that walk the earth and feel they should be punished as harshly as the law allows. The only thing I despise more are posters such as yourself. All high-post-count drama and no thought or analysis.

I usually do not even acknowledge your pitiful existence but just this once I will deign to answer you. I despise financial industry crooks more than practically any other vermin that walk the earth and feel they should be punished as harshly as the law allows. The only thing I despise more are posters such as yourself. All high-post-count drama and no thought or analysis.

Says the far left programmed Obama drone..

Show your outrage on this thread and prove you "despise financial industry crooks "and show that you mean what you just posted, or does your outrage only happen when it has an (R) next to the name?

You need a valium or to get laid.. Of course I don't know too many women keen on sleeping with sidewalk shitters.. As to the content of this thread, just about every politician left and right leaning in DC are corrupt and go to make millions.. End of story.. this thread is about Nancy Pelosi and her criminal family.

Forum List

Back