Today I voted Republican for the first time in 40 years

I think it's fun watching the Neocons and Progressives fight with each other on what cause is the better from increasing the deficit by Trillions every years. You guys don’t look stupid at all, keep it up! Funny story is Reps and Dems grow Government 100% the same, they just talk differently about how they would like to do it... The policy is still 100% the same.

Did Obama and his Dem congress end wars and repeal evil Bush policies? No...

Did Bush and his Rep congress cut social spending and repeal evil Clinton policies? No...

They all managed to grow Government without a single spending cut.

Actually we just got out of Iraq and we are getting out of Afghanistan.

I think it's fun watching the Neocons and Progressives fight with each other on what cause is the better from increasing the deficit by Trillions every years. You guys don’t look stupid at all, keep it up! Funny story is Reps and Dems grow Government 100% the same, they just talk differently about how they would like to do it... The policy is still 100% the same.

Did Bush and his Rep congress cut social spending and repeal evil Clinton policies? No...

Actually we still spend tons of money on Iraq and we only "got out" on Bush's time table, meaning Obama didn't end the war he simply didn't stop it from ending... Obama expanded Afghanistan and said we won't get out until 2014.

So, you either lied or don't know wtf you're talking about.

Actually we still spend tons of money on Iraq and we only "got out" on Bush's time table, meaning Obama didn't end the war he simply didn't stop it from ending... Obama expanded Afghanistan and said we won't get out until 2014.

Thanks for proving my point.

We are out of Iraq and we are getting out of Afghanistan.

We were also thrown out, in a sense, from Iraq. Obama wanted to stay longer.

Actually John McCain wanted to stay longer.

"We ?"

Paul is only a republican in name (or if you consider the current Republican party the same as it was in 1950). so you really voted for a Republican circa 1950 (not a Republican circa 2012).

Yup but Chris is on top of it!

I'm sure he did. However, Obama was trying to negotiate with the Iraqi government to stay longer, but they weren't willing to continue giving immunity to U.S. troops so Obama had to pull out against his will.

I'm sure he did. However, Obama was trying to negotiate with the Iraqi government to stay longer, but they weren't willing to continue giving immunity to U.S. troops so Obama had to pull out against his will.

It's weird how Chris is up to speed about what evil plans McCain wanted but so easily lost track of the actual Presidents plans for Iraq... Obama. Is that not JUST what people mean when they say someone has their blinders on, lol!

Maybe , if we are lucky we can get the same govt stooges that were "regulating" wall street and fannie mae to keep an eye on the whores and drug dealers for us...........

For the public "good"................lol

Forum List

Back