Toby Keith has died

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

That is very sad.

He was a good vocalist.

Many country music fans will feel this pain.

He did not want to die. Especially at a semi young age. He fought real hard to stay alive.

"Keith said he underwent chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery in a Twitter post last summer."

This cat's music got me laid so many times. Some of his songs got my dancing boots in high high gear. Swinging them gals around the dance floor, til we were both dripping with sweat.

One of my favorites.

Yep. Way too much of it in america. We've let industry toxify us unpunished.
good point, in it.

i am a cancer survivor (camp- lejeune.) thyere may be virus involved (papaloma seemks common) and genetic factors, of course, but

the richest corporations in the world, have dumped this disease on america in the form of toxic waste.l

good point, in it.

i am a cancer survivor (camp- lejeune.) thyere may be virus involved (papaloma seemks common) and genetic factors, of course, but

the richest corporations in the world, have dumped this disease on america in the form of toxic waste.l
Are you a participant in the big class action Camp Lejeune lawsuit?

He did not want to die. Especially at a semi young age. He fought real hard to stay alive.

"Keith said he underwent chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery in a Twitter post last summer."

I know and for a while there I really thought that he was going to beat it. RIP Toby. 😞

That's the first song I heard in my head as soon as I found out the news. These two are my favorite songs by him though. I've loved them ever since I was a kid. :)

I usually do proofread my titles. But even after seeing it, I still missed it.

I don’t want to keep bugging mods over my shit editing skills.

TOBY Keith.

Oops.

I missed it too lol but the point is another legend gone, but his music will live on forever.

Yep. Way too much of it in america. We've let industry toxify us unpunished.
Life spans have increased dramatically in this country because of industry. I think some people develop cancer because they’ve lived long enough for it to develop.
Fortunately, we have been able to isolate causes and offer precautions though some are still inevitable.

Forum List

Back