Toast

Then why did you state it and defend the claim ad nauseum?

Actually i didn't. But you're clearly too stupid to understand what I did say.

So when you said that black people are incapable of leading, you didn't mean to say that black people are incapable of leading?

You know you can search these old threads, right?

He doesn't like it when people remind him of how all-over-the-map he has been.

Actually i didn't. But you're clearly too stupid to understand what I did say.

So when you said that black people are incapable of leading, you didn't mean to say that black people are incapable of leading?

It is nothing short of creepy that you dredge up old threads. Like you're fixated on me or something. I may need to get a restraining order if you skulk around my house.

For all the talk about a close election, it aint gonna happen. We are looking at a landslide ala 1980. Romney has all the advantages here. Obama is sucking wind. While the polls look close I suspect a lot of people who say they support Obama do so because they dont want t be perceived as racist.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Romney has a 20-point advantage among white voters. Obama is supported by 91% of black voters and 57% of other minority voters.

In his weekly newspaper column, Scott Rasmussen concludes that for Obama to win, “he will need to improve his own job approval rating between now and Election Day. For that to happen, perceptions of the economy will have to reverse their current downward trend.”
With the economy headed towards another recession that wont happen.

For those who doubt it, polls for Walker's recount showed a dead heat right up until actual results, when he won big.

Care to wager sig lines since you're not in doubt?

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

Font size =3, blue font face in bold. Arial font.

You really ARE as confident as you just stated you are, aren't you?

Already said yes....just not to the sig lines. I'll think of something.

Blacks have never ran a successful government. That's a fact. Facts aren't racist. Facts can cruel and harsh. Facts don't always agree with you. Facts are reality.

For all the talk about a close election, it aint gonna happen. We are looking at a landslide ala 1980. Romney has all the advantages here. Obama is sucking wind. While the polls look close I suspect a lot of people who say they support Obama do so because they dont want t be perceived as racist.

For those who doubt it, polls for Walker's recount showed a dead heat right up until actual results, when he won big.

Care to wager sig lines since you're not in doubt?

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

Font size =3, blue font face in bold. Arial font.

You really ARE as confident as you just stated you are, aren't you?

Already said yes....just not to the sig lines. I'll think of something.

Well, I have a bet with TPS to do sig lines and a 6 week self suspension until 1/1/13. I won't do avatars because of the nature of them. Keep that in mind while thinking of your punishment

It is nothing short of creepy that you dredge up old threads. Like you're fixated on me or something. I may need to get a restraining order if you skulk around my house.

He he he...history is the best teacher. Like back when your candidate for the nominee was actually Al Gore's campaign manager. Remember that?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Romney has a 20-point advantage among white voters. Obama is supported by 91% of black voters and 57% of other minority voters.

In his weekly newspaper column, Scott Rasmussen concludes that for Obama to win, “he will need to improve his own job approval rating between now and Election Day. For that to happen, perceptions of the economy will have to reverse their current downward trend.”

Wow...weren't you the one who went down in flames with Perry a few months before this gem? :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I bet you feel like a straight up fool right about now huh?

I doubt it. You are a teapublican. You guys are clueless still to this day.

And that should be palin on her knees like she was for that brotha in College pal.

Last edited:
The Rabbi is definitely in the 90%+ percentile of dumbest rightwing fucks on USMB.

The beauty of the Rabbi is that he dwells at that level of stupidity where not only is he merely stupid,

but he is too stupid to have any clue whatsoever how stupid he really is.

Rabbi deserves all the sh*t that gets piled on him. I extended my hand in friendship to him a while back and he told me to get f*cked.

He's a Conservative version of the brain dead Liberal zombies that infest this board.

There is actually something wrong with Rabbi to the extent that he'll somehow try and deny that he ever created this thread.

:eusa_shhh:

He's always been pompass and arrogant like this, with no reason warranted.

how'd that work out for you?

Oh dear....

Wow, thanks to whoever dragged this thread out of oblivion. There were several like this, but this is a great example of, well, you know.

They created their own comfy little world, and they haven't left it yet.

It was me. Love twisting the knife.

Considering the way they were behaving, I don't blame you.

What was clear from the beginning was that they were somehow confusing how they thought people should vote, based on their political opinions, instead of what the numbers were showing objectively. That's a pretty naive way to look at something. Of course, their "leaders" were doing precisely the same thing.

Bizarre.

Just part of that little world they created.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back