Toast

Save the middle class. Given universal health insurance and a realistic look at the deficit, it's a whole lot better than Mitt saying, "give me another tax break and things will be better..., eventually". :cool:

Since the middle class has suffered the most under Obama in the last 3years that doesn't really sound like it's going to gain much traction. The middle class generally prefers employment, opportunities, and options to becoming wards of the state.
Romney's message is he will restore the limited role of government, allow businesses to make decisions about their own business, and bring back some idea of initiative and responsibility.
If you want free stuff, vote for the other guy.

The problem is that Mitt hasn't presented a plan that proves he could do any better. The Republicans only plan seems to be "don't tax the job creators". We haven't. Where are the jobs? :dunno:
That's a gross over-simplification of things. Of course that might be the most you are capable of.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 11 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 28 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

For all the talk about a close election, it aint gonna happen. We are looking at a landslide ala 1980. Romney has all the advantages here. Obama is sucking wind. While the polls look close I suspect a lot of people who say they support Obama do so because they dont want t be perceived as racist.

With the economy headed towards another recession that wont happen.

For those who doubt it, polls for Walker's recount showed a dead heat right up until actual results, when he won big.

this is what happens folks when you combine meth with crack.

..and white hooded costumes.

Of course Rabbi thinks Obama will lose. After all, he's adamant in his belief that black people are incapable of leading.

Since that isn't my belief I am not adamant in it. But if it were my belief Obama has bolstered it more than he has refuted it.
He is the worst president since Jean-Bedel Bokassa.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 11 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 28 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama inherited an economy with unemployment at 7%, a Triple A rating on our debt, and lower levels of poverty, as well as an economy in recovery.
In three years he has screwed all of that up.
If he were doing such a great job this election would be a cake walk for him. As it is he is running scared, throwing negative ads all over the place.
Another fail post from Chris, Poster Boy for Failed Posts on USMB.

History has shown that in presidential candidates the ones from the upper tier of income do not get elected.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Andrew Jackson, Teddy Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover, FDR, LBJ, JFK, and Bill Clinton disagree.

Obama inherited an economy with unemployment at 7%, a Triple A rating on our debt, and lower levels of poverty, as well as an economy in recovery.
If he were doing such a great job this election would be a cake walk for him. As it is he is running scared, throwing negative ads all over the place.

Obama inherited an economy that was shedding 800,00 per month, shrinking at a SAAR of 9%, with two of the nation's largest companies about to fail and it's entire financial system virtually shut down. The economy was not recovering, and it didn't enter a recovery until summer 2009.

Since that time, 4.4M private sector jobs have been created and we've had 14 straight quarters of income growth.

Obama inherited an economy that was shedding 800,00 per month, shrinking at a SAAR of 9%, with two of the nation's largest companies about to fail and it's entire financial system virtually shut down. The economy was not recovering, and it didn't enter a recovery until summer 2009.

Since that time, 4.4M private sector jobs have been created and we've had 14 straight quarters of income growth.
That's why the unemployment rate was at its lowest point the day Obama took office? And why workforce participation has declined as well?
You are a tool and a half.

That's why the unemployment rate was at its lowest point the day Obama took office?

At it's lowest point? It was at 7.8, up from 5 a year earlier and 3.9 a decade earlier

Quit lying.

That's why the unemployment rate was at its lowest point the day Obama took office?

At it's lowest point? It was at 7.8, up from 5 a year earlier and 3.9 a decade earlier

Quit lying.

Geezus are you stupid. The simplest things escape you.
January 2009 UE rate=7.8%.
That was the lowest reading on UE in the entire Obama presidency. Every month since then UE has been higher. And that doesnt count the lower workforce participation rate, which would make the UE numbers look even higher.
As for the other, my point was that there is no successful government that has been run by blacks. No one has shown one yet.

For all the talk about a close election, it aint gonna happen. We are looking at a landslide ala 1980. Romney has all the advantages here. Obama is sucking wind. While the polls look close I suspect a lot of people who say they support Obama do so because they dont want t be perceived as racist.

For those who doubt it, polls for Walker's recount showed a dead heat right up until actual results, when he won big.

Care to wager sig lines since you're not in doubt?

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

Font size =3, blue font face in bold. Arial font.

You really ARE as confident as you just stated you are, aren't you?

Well? Do we have a deal?

:deal:

I am willing to bet, but now with those sig lines.

I'll think about a counter proposal.

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

Well? Do we have a deal?

:deal:

I am willing to bet, but now with those sig lines.

I'll think about a counter proposal.

I'm sort of hemmed in with my terms because I already have one victim (teapartysamurai) on the hook.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Romney has a 20-point advantage among white voters. Obama is supported by 91% of black voters and 57% of other minority voters.

In his weekly newspaper column, Scott Rasmussen concludes that for Obama to win, “he will need to improve his own job approval rating between now and Election Day. For that to happen, perceptions of the economy will have to reverse their current downward trend.”

Well, if you ARE confident...put your sig line where your mouth is...if not; well, I guess you're all talk.

Since that isn't my belief I am not adamant in it.

Then why did you state it and defend the claim ad nauseum?

Actually i didn't. But you're clearly too stupid to understand what I did say.

So when you said that black people are incapable of leading, you didn't mean to say that black people are incapable of leading?

You know you can search these old threads, right?

Quit lying.

Geezus are you stupid. The simplest things escape you.
January 2009 UE rate=7.8%.
That was the lowest reading on UE in the entire Obama presidency.
Oh, so you now admit that it wasn't at it's lowest point. Thanks for clarifying.

Forum List

Back