Toast

Shit ingot, otherwise known as Candy Corn, is a supporter of Hilbat and doesn't care that the woman isn't competent to be POTUS.

She will support her to the bitter end and doesn't want to hear about how incompetent the woman is or how she failed in every position she's ever held. Shit Ingot doesn't care.

In fact she will tell you Hilbat's campaign is kicking ass.
Putting Candycorn aside.......I just don't get it.

All I hear about is Hillary's leadership skills...

But when we look at her experience as a leader we have "I didn't know about the request for more security" and "in retrospect, it was a bad idea" and "How can I know something WILL be deemed classified before it is"...

I mean.....she keeps admitting she was not a good leader....yet being a good leader seems to be her selling point.

I don't get it.

It's not hard JH. She wants to be POTUS and doesn't give a shit that she's not qualified. She's never been a leader but she thinks she can do the job. The presidency isn't the place to learn how to be a leader. You must be a leader to be POTUS.

How folks can support her knowing she's not leader is beyond me. The woman has proven time and time again that she's isn't a leader and has no clue how to be one. She also doesn't seem to have a lick of common sense.

Yet people like CC and others will support her no matter what.

8 years FLOTUS
6+ years as Senator
4 Years as Sec of State.

Rubio was right; she is the most qualified person running. As for being "beyond you", we can add hygiene to that list.

LMAO once again. You're a comedy routine Shit Ingot. You'd be a hit on SNL.

Hilbat isn't qualified no matter what Rubio has to say. Oh and since when do you believe anything a Rep has to say??

Oh and now you're in to personal Hygiene?? WOW whatever floats your stinking boat.

Asswipe.

Ass wiping is something you can no longer do from what I hear...you're need 9 foot arms. Rubio also voted for her as SoS I believe. He's right, she's superior to anyone running.

Just telling you the truth. Please keep melting down. Its fun to watch.

Since you have ten foot arms you're one to talk.

I'm not the one melting down sweetie. You are.

I find you amusing as hell and your support of Hilbat even more so.

She is not a woman. She is a leech on society who needs you & me to pay for her sexual encounters because she has them so often she can't afford them herself.

Fluke is wealthy. She was not demanding birth control coverage for herself.

Right on cue

Our resident conservative wannabe is here to defend the left.
No, dumbass. I am correcting a falsehood. Big difference, dipshit.

I am very much opposed to the government dictating what benefits an employer should provide to their employees, and I am on record saying so during the Fluke fiasco.

Retard.

The next time someone corrects an error and states the facts, try "Thank you" instead of hacking up even more bullshit.
The only thing you need to correct are your delusions.

See one example here.

You are the one who is deluded, and working hard to stay that way, willfully blind monkey.

It's a simple fact that Fluke was not demanding employer birth control coverage for herself. If you had listened to her testimony instead of getting your "information" filtered through Rush Limbaugh, you would know this.
Spies pretend to work for the opposition. Kinda like how YOU pretend to be a conservative but 9 times out of 10 you come down on the side of the left.
One post here or there does not change who you are WIDELY known to be.
Hell in that poll I created about you the ONLY ones who voted that you were a conservative were the loons from the left.

You are who you are. No point in lying to yourself

Fluke is wealthy. She was not demanding birth control coverage for herself.

Right on cue

I am very much opposed to the government dictating what benefits an employer should provide to their employees, and I am on record saying so during the Fluke fiasco.

Retard.

The next time someone corrects an error and states the facts, try "Thank you" instead of hacking up even more bullshit.

See one example here.

You are the one who is deluded, and working hard to stay that way, willfully blind monkey.

It's a simple fact that Fluke was not demanding employer birth control coverage for herself. If you had listened to her testimony instead of getting your "information" filtered through Rush Limbaugh, you would know this.
Spies pretend to work for the opposition. Kinda like how YOU pretend to be a conservative but 9 times out of 10 you come down on the side of the left.

I come down on the side of the facts. And truth. I can't help it if you confuse facts and truth with being a left wing trait. That's very interesting!

It's unfortunate you don't know truth and facts are the strong suit of real conservatism.

Right on cue

Retard.

See one example here.

I come down on the side of the facts. And truth. I can't help it if you confuse facts and truth with being a left wing trait. That's very interesting!

It's unfortunate you don't know truth and facts are the strong suit of real conservatism.
Lol

That's quite a stretch. You a rubber band collector?

Putting Candycorn aside.......I just don't get it.

All I hear about is Hillary's leadership skills...

But when we look at her experience as a leader we have "I didn't know about the request for more security" and "in retrospect, it was a bad idea" and "How can I know something WILL be deemed classified before it is"...

I mean.....she keeps admitting she was not a good leader....yet being a good leader seems to be her selling point.

I don't get it.

It's not hard JH. She wants to be POTUS and doesn't give a shit that she's not qualified. She's never been a leader but she thinks she can do the job. The presidency isn't the place to learn how to be a leader. You must be a leader to be POTUS.

How folks can support her knowing she's not leader is beyond me. The woman has proven time and time again that she's isn't a leader and has no clue how to be one. She also doesn't seem to have a lick of common sense.

Yet people like CC and others will support her no matter what.
We keep hearing from RWrs that President Obama wasn't qualified...that Hillary Clinton isn't qualified.

OK...who IS qualified and what is it that makes them qualified while President Obama and Secretary Clinton are not?
I said Obama was not qualified because he had yet to demonstrate leadership skills. Leadership skills, more than anything else, is key to a successful presidency. If you can not lead your staff, your cabinet, your people around you, you will fail.

I reviewed then senator Obama's resume. He had never led in a situation where finances and accountability were key. He never authored legislation that received bi partisan support. He never chaired a major committee. His only private sector job was with a law firm where, after 3 years, he was still not promoted to junior partner status and was still doing what he was originally hired to do....contract review.

Hillary Clinton had the chance to show us her leadership skills and as I laid out in an earlier post, she failed at the leadership part. She made some very questionable decisions that she, herself, admits were wrong.

As for Republican candidates....

Rubio was considered by BOTH sides of the aisle as an outstanding speaker of the House in Florida where he passed a multitude of bi partisan legislations....that takes great leadership skills.

Firorina, although very articulate and intelligent (like Obama), failed as a leader at HP...thus why she is off my list.

Jeb Bush did an outstanding job working with a spilt state as Governor...he showed great leadership skills. His name is his worst enemy.

Kasich has proven to be a great leader....as has Walker who did not kick scream and cry when the opposition tried to run him out of town.

Sorry...Hillary is not a great leader. She proved that to all of us. Yo9u can not cite a single thing she did as SoS that proved she was a great leader...I can (and have) cited several proving she wasn't.

Kasich and walker are "great" leaders. Oh...okay.

Well, you vote for Kasich and Walker and I'll (and millions more) will vote for Hillary. Good luck. You'll need it.
one does not need to agree with ones ideology to recognize one is a good leader.

Bill Clinton and I do not see eye to eye. But he is one of the greatest leaders of our time in my eyes.

But I noticed how, not once, have you cited facts to support your side of this debate. I was asked who is a good leader and I answered with reasons. Walker did not "give up" when confronted. Do you need to agree with his policies to see that such takes a strong leader?

I cited reasons why Hillary Is not a good leader.....you address it by saying something like "I make it sound like she cant clothe herself"

I cited reasons why Rubio and others were a good leader......you respond with "walker and kisch good leaders?" in a sarcastic way.

But you refuse to debate facts. Compare notes.

You refuse teach....or learn.

You simply want the upper hand in a forum.

Quite immature if you ask me.

Oh for the love of God....

Gray Davis fought back too. Does that make him a strong leader? Or was Arnold a "strong leader" because he won?

The qualities of a leader are nebulous when there isn't a body count involved. Agree? There is quite leadership (Randy White and Ed Jones of the Cowboys embodied such leadership). There is firely leadership like Billy Martin embodied. Pat Summit of Tennessee was a leader because she was the smartest person in the room most often.

You're calling Walker a "Great" leader or a "strong" leader. You called Kasich a "Great" leader. Rubio is also deemed a "great" leader. These are opinions. If you look at some of Wisconsin's rankings compared to other states, they are not doing so great in some rankings. Is that a failure of leadership?

Kasich? I don't know much about him other than ramming through draconian anti-abortion statutes. I'm sure the women of Ohio love his "leadership" in preventing them from exercising their civil rights. In the eyes of others, I'm sure those draconian measures that force a woman to get an invasive ultrasound before and after an abortion are symbols of great leadership against women having sex for enjoyment and wishing to avoid the consequences.

Rubio? Have you looked at his Senate record and what he has accomplished there? There doesn't seem to be much going on from his office. Now the rules of the Senate are such that your party determines if you can do anything pretty much. Now with his Party in control, he should be crushing it? Can you point to anything he's "leading" in the Senate?

Now with Hillary Clinton. She was FLOTUS for 8 years. She basically was in charge of about 800 people in the White House. It was largely a ceremonial posting but she didn't do anything to embarrass this nation that sticks out. We're still in the UN and the G8 so it couldn't have been too terrible whatever you will dig up. As Senator, she had Bill Frist as majority leader so she didn't get a lot passed herself but from what I recall, she worked hard for the people of New York. She sponsored 417 bills and rarely missed a vote most times (she missed a lot more in 07/08). Three actually got signed by Bush into law.
I mean, what do you want from a senator from the minority party. As Secretary of State, she managed 34,000 employees. I'm not sure what type of leadership you're looking for there. The tenure was largely without scandal. Of course you'll point out Ben-gotcha as if violence in the Middle East is the Secretary's fault. Which is fine. That is what we do here. There has been a Senate investigation about this that has lasted longer than the Manhattan Project and they have turned up zilch. But the "truth" is always just around the corner. Now it's e-mails that are going to be there great sin of Hillary Clinton. I suppose the people will decide that and the FBI will do whatever they do about such things.

You keep asking for examples of leadership. I think representing the nation as First Lady, a large state like NY, and managing 30,000+ people takes some leadership. Great leadership? That is in the eye of the beholder.

I really cannot fathom why you have it in for her like this. Lets say she passed on the SoS slot and simply made speeches for 8 years making millions upon millions of dollars more than she made as SoS. She would very likely be in the same position she is now; the presumptive nominee for the Democrats. You point to Walker and Kasich as somehow being great leaders because they showed up and pushed back. Shouldn't Hillary get some credit from you--using your barometer--for not just hitting the lecture circuit and cashing checks?

For all the talk about a close election, it aint gonna happen. We are looking at a landslide ala 1980. Romney has all the advantages here. Obama is sucking wind. While the polls look close I suspect a lot of people who say they support Obama do so because they dont want t be perceived as racist.

How'd it go?

get a life, Bodecca.

Bad enough you have 14 sock account, you have to drag up old thread to feel anything

Retard.

See one example here.

Lol

That's quite a stretch. You a rubber band collector?

g5000 is another Jake Starkey

I to think Romney will win big.

I can't for the life of me see how anyone with at least one working brain cell can think Barry has done a good job as POTUS.

He got voted in because folks were sick of Bush and the Reps. The pendulum swung big for the Dems in 2008. I think its gonna swing the other way come Nov.

Its gonna be all about the economy and people will be voting with their pocketbooks.

Barry had his shot and his policies ain't worked worth shit. Time for someone else to try and straighten out the mess.

Gee bitch, who'd thought you'd be so wrong so often?

Gee Shit Ingot its nice to see you're still an asshole and a bigger bitch than ever.

And you're right. I was wrong but then who knew there so many stupid voters out there.
Seriously you ignorant fuck stain, when has one of your predictions ever come to fruition?
Candy, can't you get along with anyone?
I don't have time for political correctness. LOL
I have discussed issues in the past with you, I know you can do that.
I debate in the manner in which I'm debated.
I can appreciate your anger with what is happening with Hillary,
What is happening with Hillary? Oh yeah, she is kicking ass, remaining on-message, and will easily win the nomination. The Presidency is within grasp.
but it doesn't mean yet that she isn't going to take the crown. Both parties are in a state of flux.
The Democrats are united behind Hillary.
"What is happening with Hillary? Oh yeah, she is kicking ass, remaining on-message, and will easily win the nomination. The Presidency is within grasp."
So, she is kicking as, huh? Remaining on message? No one even hears about her unless she is roping the press or telling people to get back to the line when they want to shake the queen's hand. The only press she gets is whether or not she's going to end up in the can, Now they are going after her aides to Get more Top Secret emails, I bet they will not lie for her and when questioned will tell exactly what they were told to delete on her server. Win the nomination? Don't know. Can she be the nominee if she is under indictment?

"The Democrats are united behind Hillary."
Bernie is in a statistical tie with her. She was way ahead and now she's not. Her unfavorable are higher than her unfavorables.

Why do you say things that are blatantly false? It affects your credibility on the board.

g5000 is another Jake Starkey

This is how Frank consoles himself. Better to believe you keep getting your ass kicked by just one person instead of two.

LOL!

Yeah you and Jake kick my ass!

LOL!!

Here's the list of people who have kicked my ass at USMB:

End of list
Whenever I read your posts, and some other people's posts on this forum, I think of the Dunning-Kruger effect in unskilled individuals.

Gee Shit Ingot its nice to see you're still an asshole and a bigger bitch than ever.

And you're right. I was wrong but then who knew there so many stupid voters out there.
Seriously you ignorant fuck stain, when has one of your predictions ever come to fruition?
What is happening with Hillary? Oh yeah, she is kicking ass, remaining on-message, and will easily win the nomination. The Presidency is within grasp.
but it doesn't mean yet that she isn't going to take the crown. Both parties are in a state of flux.
"What is happening with Hillary? Oh yeah, she is kicking ass, remaining on-message, and will easily win the nomination. The Presidency is within grasp."
So, she is kicking as, huh? Remaining on message? No one even hears about her unless she is roping the press or telling people to get back to the line when they want to shake the queen's hand. The only press she gets is whether or not she's going to end up in the can, Now they are going after her aides to Get more Top Secret emails, I bet they will not lie for her and when questioned will tell exactly what they were told to delete on her server. Win the nomination? Don't know. Can she be the nominee if she is under indictment?

Bernie is in a statistical tie with her. She was way ahead and now she's not. Her unfavorable are higher than her unfavorables.

Why do you say things that are blatantly false? It affects your credibility on the board.

Looks like she's trying to convince herself how great Hilbat is and is completely ignoring how ungreat she really is.

So, she is kicking as, huh? Remaining on message? No one even hears about her unless she is roping the press or telling people to get back to the line when they want to shake the queen's hand. The only press she gets is whether or not she's going to end up in the can,

No, that is the only press that you notice about Ms. Clinton. Yesterday she was voicing her support of our President's plan to make community college free to anyone who wants to attend.

As for the press coverage, your fatal attraction to Trump has left you unable to recognize what an actual policy announcement is since he has none that have a dream of working or being implemented.

Here is a sampling of what you missed while on your knees worshiping your new master.

Does Hillary Clinton s College Plan Go Far Enough - The New Yorker
Hillary Clinton to roll out 350 billion college plan - CNNPolitics.com
Hillary Clinton What You Need to Know About Clinton s College Proposal
How Going To College Could Change Under Hillary Clinton s New Plan NPR Ed NPR
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/10/u...llege-tuition-without-needing-loans.html?_r=0

Hillary Clinton Proposes Debt-Free Tuition at Public Colleges - WSJ
Clinton proposes a 350 billion plan to make college affordable - The Washington Post
And one fellow even took time to comment on what you missed today with an editorial not in favor.
Why Hillary Clinton s college-tuition reform plan won t help students - MarketWatch

As stated, conservatism is basically a codeword for laziness. You guys figure you know it all which you don't so as the world continues to move, you get more and more distressed and lie to yourself (as you did yesterday).

Among other things, Clinton proposed that students be able to re-structure or re-negotiate their loans just like you would with a house or car. So if you find a more favorable lender, you can switch to them down the road.

Pfft....you're the last person who should be discussing credibility after the blatant cognitive dissonance you showed yesterday. Are you still saying that you thought Trump mistook Ms. Kelly for Satan?

As for Hillary:
fik0zsrbg0yksldxkjp9pa.png

Just wait until you get Bernie in front of a national audience and watch his numbers plummet more. I'm sure he has some great ideas but he's simply not going to win any election. Clinton has a comfortable lead and it will remain in place

So, she is kicking as, huh? Remaining on message? No one even hears about her unless she is roping the press or telling people to get back to the line when they want to shake the queen's hand. The only press she gets is whether or not she's going to end up in the can,
No, that is the only press that you notice about Ms. Clinton. Yesterday she was voicing her support of our President's plan to make community college free to anyone who wants to attend.

As for the press coverage, your fatal attraction to Trump has left you unable to recognize what an actual policy announcement is since he has none that have a dream of working or being implemented.

Here is a sampling of what you missed while on your knees worshiping your new master.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/10/u...llege-tuition-without-needing-loans.html?_r=0

Clinton proposes a 350 billion plan to make college affordable - The Washington Post
And one fellow even took time to comment on what you missed today with an editorial not in favor.
Why Hillary Clinton s college-tuition reform plan won t help students - MarketWatch

As stated, conservatism is basically a codeword for laziness. You guys figure you know it all which you don't so as the world continues to move, you get more and more distressed and lie to yourself (as you did yesterday).

Among other things, Clinton proposed that students be able to re-structure or re-negotiate their loans just like you would with a house or car. So if you find a more favorable lender, you can switch to them down the road.

Pfft....you're the last person who should be discussing credibility after the blatant cognitive dissonance you showed yesterday. Are you still saying that you thought Trump mistook Ms. Kelly for Satan?

As for Hillary:

Just wait until you get Bernie in front of a national audience and watch his numbers plummet more. I'm sure he has some great ideas but he's simply not going to win any election. Clinton has a comfortable lead and it will remain in place
It appears Hillary is a one trick pony, doesn't it. Free College Tuition and eliminating the grants paybacks. Sounds like a socialist for sure. Very costly, I might add. And how does the country pay for this?

"Laziness??? This coming from the party of lay on the couch, watch your soaps and get paid by welfare???LOL! Candy, you should really look at what you write and see how funny it is!

And Candy, you are just mad because I gotcha on your stating "bloody breast" for a bloody "beast" (Like Satan) when interpreting what Trump said. You my dear are a piece of work. Certainly, the Democratic Party can hire better spokeswoman than you.

Good Day!

As for Hillary:

It appears Hillary is a one trick pony, doesn't it. Free College Tuition and eliminating the grants paybacks. Sounds like a socialist for sure. Very costly, I might add. And how does the country pay for this?

"Laziness??? This coming from the party of lay on the couch, watch your soaps and get paid by welfare???LOL! Candy, you should really look at what you write and see how funny it is!

And Candy, you are just mad because I gotcha on your stating "bloody breast" for a bloody "beast" (Like Satan) when interpreting what Trump said. You my dear are a piece of work. Certainly, the Democratic Party can hire better spokeswoman than you.

Good Day!

Yup. Apparently Ol'Candy thinks we taxpayers should foot the bills for college which they don't have to pay back, the ACA and everything else these idiots want us to pay for. Nothing is free. Ever.

We taxpayers are getting hosed by these idiots and Candy thinks its a great idea.

As for Hillary:

Good Day!

Yup. Apparently Shit Ingot thinks we taxpayers should foot the bills for college which they don't have to pay back, the ACA and everything else these idiots want us to pay for. Nothing is free. Ever.

We taxpayers are getting hosed by these idiots and Shit Ingot thinks its a great idea.
Well, I'm not sure who Shit Ingot is. Best you use their given names. But you're right,,,nothing's free. Someone will be paying for these things and getting damned tired of it. Count on their votes.

As for Hillary:

Good Day!

Yup. Apparently Shit Ingot thinks we taxpayers should foot the bills for college which they don't have to pay back, the ACA and everything else these idiots want us to pay for. Nothing is free. Ever.

We taxpayers are getting hosed by these idiots and Shit Ingot thinks its a great idea.
Well, I'm not sure who Shit Ingot is. Best you use their given names. But you're right,,,nothing's free. Someone will be paying for these things and getting damned tired of it. Count on their votes.

LOL Shit Ingot is Candy Corn. Its a name she started calling me and now I call her that very name. Shit Ingot fits her to a tee.

That someone paying for all this "free" stuff will be we taxpayers. We pay for all the idiocy the clowns in DC think up and like you I'm damned tired of it myself.

As for Hillary:

Good Day!

LOL Shit Ingot is Candy Corn. Its a name she started calling me and now I call her that very name. Shit Ingot fits her to a tee.

That someone paying for all this "free" stuff will be we taxpayers. We pay for all the idiocy the clowns in DC think up and like you I'm damned tired of it myself.
I should have guessed.

As for Hillary:

Good Day!

The stupidity is reaching a critical mass with you two. Forcing people to buy insurance is somehow costing you money?
Dial up the crazy as much as you can. Its fun reading it. Claude...I'm glad you finally found someone who is on your same level of both morality and intellect it seems. You guys have fun.

As for Hillary:

It appears Hillary is a one trick pony, doesn't it.
No, this is something like the 5th policy announcement she has made since announcing her candidacy. All in all, she is right on message, proposing popular programs that are sure to resonate.
Free College Tuition and eliminating the grants paybacks. Sounds like a socialist for sure.
No, it sounds idiotic...you don't pay back grants. Like I said, conservatism is what happens when your mind shuts down. Yours seems to be winding down.

Very costly, I might add. And how does the country pay for this?
Gee, you cancel another fighter jet program and it pays the $350B. Or buy a few fewer destroyers. We already spend more than the next 10 highest spending nations combined (U.S. Military Spending Dwarfs Rest of World - NBC News Easy.

Red States get way more welfare than blue states. Fact. But then again, your intellectual laziness prevents you from seeing that fact.

And Candy, you are just mad because I gotcha on your stating "bloody breast" for a bloody "beast" (Like Satan) when interpreting what Trump said.
Mad? No. I giggle whenever you try to sell that bullshit. It's in the best customs of the GOP to try to patch over their many shortcomings.

He was referring to a woman menstruating. You'd have to be, well, you to not know that. That you want to pretend your new Idol was saying something different is hilarious.

You my dear are a piece of work. Certainly, the Democratic Party can hire better spokeswoman than you.
Good Day!

I'm sure they can. That is why I'm not a democrat. But then again, it's another fact.

And good day to you as well.
Hello? Hello??!! Is anybody there? Don't worry, Candy. I 've done that myself.

Forum List

Back