To win, GOP must wake up on same-sex marriage

And this is why they won't win. They will continue to deny reality and won't have a chance in national elections.
They will win with their fundamentalist base in certain parts of the country but not with the American people nationally. Since they have purged most all non social conservatives from their ranks , their chance are nil .

To win in 2016 GOP must wake up on same-sex marriage - CNN.com

Look fool you people just did the GOP a favor by taking the entire issue off the table for 2016, that's brilliant :laugh:

:lol: It's not off the table. We're going to be hearing about Constitutional amendments and all other kinds of shit. 40 years later you people are still fighting Roe v Wade.

I think that it's in the process of being relegated to the fringe, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP candidate in 2020 fully supported same-sex marriage.

Look at the Tories in the UK to understand where American mainstream conservatism is headed.

This is the same far right knee jerk reaction that killed us in 2012, that we got rid of and won in 2014, and now is coming back like vampire to kill us again.

I feel like the GOP just won a big election less than a year ago. You wouldn't know it though. The reality is the GOP needs to slowly take over the media and education system to make it appear they are always right regardless of if they are or not.

Why do queers rely on normal couples to create the society their perverted lifestyle for which they demanded change? My guess is most favs had normal Mom and Dads.

-Geaux

I feel like the GOP just won a big election less than a year ago. You wouldn't know it though. The reality is the GOP needs to slowly take over the media and education system to make it appear they are always right regardless of if they are or not.

FauxNoise and Charter schools were failed attempts at doing exactly that.

They are going to have to try a whole lot harder or figure out that voters are real people who don't like being turned into 2nd class serfs for the benefit of corporations and shareholders.

5th post
Great, they think they've won something... so now here they come with Their advice for the Gop.

they never leave you along, do they?

I don't know if this is as popular as they believe it is. MANY older folks in the country who might not take it so well.

so back off already

Why do queers rely on normal couples to create the society their perverted lifestyle for which they demanded change? My guess is most favs had normal Mom and Dads.

-Geaux

Why do normal couples insist upon having gay children?

Is it because Jesus had 2 fathers?

I don't care if the homosexuals get married. I want them to be happy, very happy, so they will shut the fuck up.

Is this it? Are they finally happy, or is there a checklist of demands we haven't even heard about yet?

Am I going to have to bend over and take one in the bum to show solidarity...will I even have to bring my own vaseline?

The Millennial generation is socially liberal, but also very opposed to all the intrusive privacy violations we've been seeing from the federal government. Unfortunately, Republicans and conservatives as a whole are on the opposite side of all of these issues, so how they expect to win our votes is pretty mind boggling.

We don't. We should be expecting to exterminate that generation as a warning to future ones about what happens to immoral children.

I don't care if the homosexuals get married. I want them to be happy, very happy, so they will shut the fuck up.

Is this it? Are they finally happy, or is there a checklist of demands we haven't even heard about yet?

Am I going to have to bend over and take one in the bum to show solidarity...will I even have to bring my own vaseline?

they're just waiting to spring the list out on us

Great, they think they've won something... so now here they come with Their advice for the Gop.

they never leave you along, do they?

I don't know if this is as popular as they believe it is. MANY older folks in the country who might not take it so well.

so back off already

The old folks get a great choice from the GOP,

do I want to vote against gay marriage and in the process vote FOR the destruction of SS and Medicare?

And this is why they won't win. They will continue to deny reality and won't have a chance in national elections.
They will win with their fundamentalist base in certain parts of the country but not with the American people nationally. Since they have purged most all non social conservatives from their ranks , their chance are nil .

To win in 2016 GOP must wake up on same-sex marriage - CNN.com

Look fool you people just did the GOP a favor by taking the entire issue off the table for 2016, that's brilliant :laugh:

:lol: It's not off the table. We're going to be hearing about Constitutional amendments and all other kinds of shit. 40 years later you people are still fighting Roe v Wade.

I think that it's in the process of being relegated to the fringe, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP candidate in 2020 fully supported same-sex marriage.

If that happens, it will mean the GOP is moving back toward sanity. That will be good for the entire country, not just them.

It's your own fault. If you would have just shut up and sold the damn cake, the whole thing would have never made it to the supreme court.

That election less than a year ago wasn't big. It was nothing more than an expected glitch.

That election less than a year ago wasn't big. It was nothing more than an expected glitch.

They were NOT a national election

It's your own fault. If you would have just shut up and sold the damn cake, the whole thing would have never made it to the supreme court.

Render unto Caesar, and his companion Trevor, what is Caesar's.

Render unto Caesar, and his companion Trevor, what is Caesar's.

That's not so hard to understand.

They were NOT a national election
I seem to remember Obama saying something along the lines of. 'tho my name is not on the ballot, my policies are'.

and the country rejected his policies during the election

Forum List

Back