To those of us that have had supposedly "White Privilege" is this our comeuppance, using OUR Tax $s?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database
A key part of President Obama’s legacy will be the fed’s unprecedented collection of sensitive data on Americans by race. The government is prying into our most personal information at the most local levels, all for the purpose of “racial and economic justice.”

Unbeknown to most Americans, Obama’s racial bean counters are furiously mining data on their health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, neighborhoods, even how their kids are disciplined in school — all to document “inequalities” between minorities and whites.
Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database New York Post

This is what the Obamas' were describing when they said..
We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008 “We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.” — Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

Obama Transforming America National Review Online

So now our nation composed of which almost 64% of us are White folks...
must be taught and all our
white lives changed to accommodate 12% black folk.

This is what Obama wants.
This what his executive orders are doing.

TALK about being DIVISIVE!!!!
What ever happened to cooperation?
To bettering ourselves by our own efforts?

My family was poor...in the 50s. We didn't know it though because:
A) no one told us
B) we were to proud and didn't know it.
C) We as a family worked together, gardening to raise food, shoveling snow mowing lawns to raise money!
D) We never looked for government help with cell phone (not invented), with housing (rented a house all my time I lived at home) and NEVER EVER took food stamps! Too proud...besides we worked for our food, and our health expenses.

Consequently we never had when I was growing up the faintest idea of "White Privilege" !

Screen Shot 2015-07-19 at 9.56.42 AM.png

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back