To the supporters, left and right, of repealing DADT, answer me this

Faggoit should not play with the bubbas in thew military they carry guns.

Been hitting the bottle early?

Not much else to do today, huh?

Don't blame the bubbas in the military if they kick some faggots ass.

I'll blame the military if these "bubbas" aren't charged and appropriately punished DADT not-withstanding.

The military I served in doesn't tolerate soldiers who can't follow the law.

What military did you serve in?

Letting homosexual men shower with straight men is the same as letting straight men shower with homosexual women.

You are like a broken record of all the most idiotic talking points for DADT that keeps skipping.

I definitely wouldn't shower with men who have openly proclaim themselves as homosexuals, there is no guarantee they're not going to look at my ass, thats like saying the military should let men and women shower together and any woman who opposes it is a feminist bigot because they feel heterosexual men would get aroused.

That's your choice.

It's still a stupid talking point in light of the larger policy issue.

I'll blame the military if these "bubbas" aren't charged and appropriately punished DADT not-withstanding.

You don't know the bubbas than do you?
Blanket partys do happen and no one has been charged that I know of.

Heterosexual soldiers do go around flaunting openly that they get their cocks sucked by their wife or girlfriend even though it would be a lie to say it doesn't happen,

You are kidding, right? I have a hard time believing an E-8 would say this.

I'm not facking stupid, I know male soldiers talk about because I was a young soldier at one time myself and I know what men talk about, but none of that publicly discussed nor endorsed by the military.

Moving past this, do you think it's reasonable for the UCMJ to prohibit sodomy, even among married people?

The military already forbids acts of sodomy among heterosexual couples, is anyone going to witchunt and kick down doors to catch people in the act? No. The same with gays.

We can skip over the answer to the rhetorical question and conclude that obviously the UCMJ is not infallible.

My job isn't to challenged and selective disobey certain articles of the UCMJ I don't like, its to enforce them, OTOH, I would never support an article legalizing homosexual conduct and I'm not homophobe for not wanting to do so.

I'd say less than half of soldiers who get involved in fights with other soldiers are prosecuted in anyway.

I'd also say that there will be very little gay bashing happen. As we both know in a tight unit type environment, most of the gays are probably already known by their buddies, even if they are not officially "out".

What I know about the military is what I observed as an Infantry Officer.

Again, what military did you serve in?

OH you were an officer. So you never slept with the men in the barracks did you?

Letting homosexual men shower with straight men is the same as letting straight men shower with homosexual women.

You are like a broken record of all the most idiotic talking points for DADT that keeps skipping.

I definitely wouldn't shower with men who have openly proclaim themselves as homosexuals, there is no guarantee they're not going to look at my ass, thats like saying the military should let men and women shower together and any woman who opposes it is a feminist bigot because they feel heterosexual men would get aroused.

Your personal hygeine is your own business. I really don't care if you smell.

However, you should not be denying others the right to serve their country because of your own personal hangups

Knock off with the bullshat, you sound like a facking latent homosexual.

Your personal hygeine is your own business. I really don't care if you smell.

However, you should not be denying others the right to serve their country because of your own personal hangups

I'm not denying anyone shat, I enforce the regulation because its my facking job to do it.

What I know about the military is what I observed as an Infantry Officer.

Again, what military did you serve in?

OH you were an officer. So you never slept with the men in the barracks did you?

Come on man, are you really suggesting that homosexuals have no self control and if they are in the barracks with another man they will be compelled to fuck them in the ass, whether the other man wants it or not?

Knock off with the bullshat, you sound like a facking latent homosexual.

And go fuck yourself bitch. Don't like to hear the truth stop reading my replies.

I'm against it for example, because when there's change of commands a troop normally hands flowers to the spouses of the outgoing and incoming commander and what if that troop doesn't agree with homosexuality on religious grounds, are you going to tell him to ignore it and make him a pariah and a homophobe for not doing it?
No, you're against it because you don't like homosexuals. You scenario is ludicrous.

I'm against it for example, because when there's change of commands a troop normally hands flowers to the spouses of the outgoing and incoming commander and what if that troop doesn't agree with homosexuality on religious grounds, are you going to tell him to ignore it and make him a pariah and a homophobe for not doing it?

That's got to be the lamest argument for DADT that I have ever heard.

I mean, there are some good for it, but that's just fucking retarded.

No it isn't lame, I'm just presenting an example situation where a troop could be put in a position where he/she could be forced into something. I know you only see things one way because in your mind everybody is a homophobe if they don't see it your way.
Troops are put in a position where they can be forced into something all the time. :lol: You think E-1s and -2 LIKE cleaning latrines?

Good order and discipline says you do what you're ordered, smartly and professionally.

What the fack are you talking about you stupid ass woman? I have never forced a gay to do anything except to follow and obey all regulations and lawful orders and even then I don't force them to do anything but as a NCO it is my job to enforce the regulations otherwise I wouldn't be doing my job.

You don't have to. The UCMJ does that for you. I would rightfully expect you to enforce DADT, even though I think it's an idiotic policy.

This isn't about you, it's about the policy and that is much bigger than any individual serviceman.

The policy isn't causing any problems in the military, its been a non-issue for soldiers, its those outside of the military stirring up shat and fanning the flames. If you repeal DADT certain articles of the UCMJ have to be changed because homosexual conduct violates the UCMJ. Change those articles and the military is facking cosigning homosexual conduct which goes against the Good order and Discipline of the military.
Wrong. Anti-gay military members' attitudes would then be against good order and discipline.

You don't have to. The UCMJ does that for you. I would rightfully expect you to enforce DADT, even though I think it's an idiotic policy.

This isn't about you, it's about the policy and that is much bigger than any individual serviceman.

The policy isn't causing any problems in the military, its been a non-issue for soldiers, its those outside of the military stirring up shat and fanning the flames. If you repeal DADT certain articles of the UCMJ have to be changed because homosexual conduct violates the UCMJ. Change those articles and the military is facking cosigning homosexual conduct which goes against the Good order and Discipline of the military.
Wrong. Anti-gay military members' attitudes would then be against good order and discipline.

Dave your wisdom is way above their heads.

What will happen to your ass if a homosexual looks at it? :confused:

What will happen to your ass if a homosexual looks at it? :confused:

I think it turns into a pumpkin. :lol:

Dave your wisdom is way above their heads.
Thanks. *tips hat*

Forum List

Back