To the supporters, left and right, of repealing DADT, answer me this

What the fack are you talking about you stupid ass woman? I have never forced a gay to do anything except to follow and obey all regulations and lawful orders and even then I don't force them to do anything but as a NCO it is my job to enforce the regulations otherwise I wouldn't be doing my job.

You don't have to. The UCMJ does that for you. I would rightfully expect you to enforce DADT, even though I think it's an idiotic policy.

This isn't about you, it's about the policy and that is much bigger than any individual serviceman.

The policy isn't causing any problems in the military, its been a non-issue for soldiers, its those outside of the military stirring up shat and fanning the flames. If you repeal DADT certain articles of the UCMJ have to be changed because homosexual conduct violates the UCMJ. Change those articles and the military is facking cosigning homosexual conduct which goes against the Good order and Discipline of the military.

What the fack are you talking about you stupid ass woman? I have never forced a gay to do anything except to follow and obey all regulations and lawful orders and even then I don't force them to do anything but as a NCO it is my job to enforce the regulations otherwise I wouldn't be doing my job.

You don't have to. The UCMJ does that for you. I would rightfully expect you to enforce DADT, even though I think it's an idiotic policy.

This isn't about you, it's about the policy and that is much bigger than any individual serviceman.

The policy isn't causing any problems in the military, its been a non-issue for soldiers, its those outside of the military stirring up shat and fanning the flames. If you repeal DADT certain articles of the UCMJ have to be changed because homosexual conduct violates the UCMJ. Change those articles and the military is facking cosigning homosexual conduct which goes against the Good order and Discipline of the military.

Bullshit reason!

:lol: Do you really think I have forgotten what you have said about gay people for the last two years?
And of course it discredits your argument, you biased views make your argument void. It is also obvious from your posts why you don't gays to serve openly.

I'm not falling into your silly offtopic trap arguments, I know what I put forth in my OP and I'm sticking to it.

From this thread!
If the military repeals DADT its effectively saying that the military supports homosexuality and homosexual behavior. Thats whats you're asking the military to do, to make homosexuality the equal of heterosexuality, which it isn't.
Really on topic there. Are we discussing if homosexuals are equal? Like I said, every post you make, shows why you are really against it. You are a bigot, and want to force your views on other people.

Are you hard of reading or dyslexic? I said homosexuality is not the equal of heterosexuality, I never said homosexuals are not equal to heterosexuals.

I'm not falling into your silly offtopic trap arguments, I know what I put forth in my OP and I'm sticking to it.

From this thread!
If the military repeals DADT its effectively saying that the military supports homosexuality and homosexual behavior. Thats whats you're asking the military to do, to make homosexuality the equal of heterosexuality, which it isn't.
Really on topic there. Are we discussing if homosexuals are equal? Like I said, every post you make, shows why you are really against it. You are a bigot, and want to force your views on other people.

Are you hard of reading or dyslexic? I said homosexuality is not the equal of heterosexuality, I never said homosexuals are not equal to heterosexuals.

What was the point in bringing it up in the thread? And what give you the right to decide what is equal? Are you God?

And yes I am dyslexic, do you have a problem with that too? You wanna come up with some bullshit bigoted reason why I shouldn't do something?

From this thread!

PS You are saying their lifestyle is not equal, which is saying they are not equal.

Not wanting them to be able to love who they want openly, is saying they are not equal.
Calling them names is saying they are not equal.

Letting homosexual men shower with straight men is the same as letting straight men shower with homosexual women.

Is it fair to have homosexual men showering with straight men?

Seperate the homosexuals the same way they seperate men and women.

Obviously it's a non-issue within the military because it's illegal under the UCMJ.

Allowing African Americans to serve alongside of whites was a non-issue until Truman changed the policy.

There is nothing inherent to homosexuality that challenges good order and discipline, just as there is nothing inherent to getting a blowjob from your wife (also forbidden under the UCMJ) that challenges good order and discipline.

Obviously it's a non-issue within the military because it's illegal under the UCMJ.

Allowing African Americans to serve alongside of whites was a non-issue until Truman changed the policy.

There is nothing inherent to homosexuality that challenges good order and discipline, just as there is nothing inherent to getting a blowjob from your wife (also forbidden under the UCMJ) that challenges good order and discipline.

Faggoit should not play with the bubbas in thew military they carry guns.

Been hitting the bottle early?

Not much else to do today, huh?

Gays who are serving under DADT are not denied promotions and awards and special duty assignments, command positions nor are they restricted to certain jobs, duty stations and duties, so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?

I'll try..

Other service members are allowed to openly show their love. Heterosexuals are allowed to openly display pictures of their loved ones, have their loved ones greet them when they return from a long deployment, designate their loved ones for survivor benefits, have their loved ones visit them in the hospital.

Homosexuals must hide it

Just like I said, other than openly flaunting their homosexuality there is no real reason to repeal it.

where's the punishment for openly flaunting heterosexuality?

Heterosexual soldiers do go around flaunting openly that they get their cocks sucked by their wife or girlfriend even though it would be a lie to say it doesn't happen, if heterosexual soldiers can serve and keep that shat to themselves why can't gays? Heterosexual soldiers are pushing for the right to openly say they get their cocks sucked.

Heterosexual soldiers do go around flaunting openly that they get their cocks sucked by their wife or girlfriend even though it would be a lie to say it doesn't happen,

You are kidding, right? I have a hard time believing an E-8 would say this.

Moving past this, do you think it's reasonable for the UCMJ to prohibit sodomy, even among married people?

We can skip over the answer to the rhetorical question and conclude that obviously the UCMJ is not infallible.

if heterosexual soldiers can serve and keep that shat to themselves why can't gays? Heterosexual soldiers are pushing for the right to openly say they get their cocks sucked.

You can refer back to the less salacious acts that homosexuals are banned from participating in that heterosexuals are not (i.e. bringing their partner to a dining in).

Heterosexual soldiers do go around flaunting openly that they get their cocks sucked by their wife or girlfriend even though it would be a lie to say it doesn't happen, if heterosexual soldiers can serve and keep that shat to themselves why can't gays? Heterosexual soldiers are pushing for the right to openly say they get their cocks sucked.

A) the military already has regulations about that sort of thing, regardless of who sucked who's cock

B) Most people, homosexuals included, are sensitive not to discuss such things with people who they know would rather not hear about it. Those who are not will quickly learn who they should and should not discuss things like that with.

Been hitting the bottle early?

Not much else to do today, huh?

Don't blame the bubbas in the military if they kick some faggots ass.

Why do people hate to hear the truth? Thjanks for the neg right winger. you proven once again you hate to hear the truth.

Last edited:
Letting homosexual men shower with straight men is the same as letting straight men shower with homosexual women.

You are like a broken record of all the most idiotic talking points for DADT that keeps skipping.

I definitely wouldn't shower with men who have openly proclaim themselves as homosexuals, there is no guarantee they're not going to look at my ass, thats like saying the military should let men and women shower together and any woman who opposes it is a feminist bigot because they feel heterosexual men would get aroused.

Forum List

Back