To the supporters, left and right, of repealing DADT, answer me this

I definitely wouldn't shower with men who have openly proclaim themselves as homosexuals, there is no guarantee they're not going to look at my ass, thats like saying the military should let men and women shower together and any woman who opposes it is a feminist bigot because they feel heterosexual men would get aroused.
What will happen to your ass if a homosexual looks at it? :confused:

I think it turns into a pumpkin. :lol:

I just wonder if he never looks at women's asses.

Knock off with the bullshat, you sound like a facking latent homosexual.

If you don't hate gays, why are you using homosexuality as an insult? :confused:

Isn't it funny how so many on the left do that? Hell there are even some homosexuals on this board who use their own sexuality as an insult. Just odd.
"But some of my best friends are gay!" is the usual lame attempt to explain the hypocrisy.

If you don't hate gays, why are you using homosexuality as an insult? :confused:

Isn't it funny how so many on the left do that? Hell there are even some homosexuals on this board who use their own sexuality as an insult. Just odd.
"But some of my best friends are gay!" is the usual lame attempt to explain the hypocrisy.
The pharse some of my best friends are________ is just a get of of what ever free card.:lol:

The pharse some of my best friends are________ is just a get of of what ever free card.:lol:
Yup. Bigots sure do throw a lot of their "best friends" under the bus, don't they?

You are like a broken record of all the most idiotic talking points for DADT that keeps skipping.

I definitely wouldn't shower with men who have openly proclaim themselves as homosexuals, there is no guarantee they're not going to look at my ass, thats like saying the military should let men and women shower together and any woman who opposes it is a feminist bigot because they feel heterosexual men would get aroused.
What will happen to your ass if a homosexual looks at it? :confused:

You don't have a problem with a homosexual looking at your ass? You must like it. The point is that no gay should be looking at my ass since I'm not gay.

What I know about the military is what I observed as an Infantry Officer.

Again, what military did you serve in?

OH you were an officer. So you never slept with the men in the barracks did you?

Come on man, are you really suggesting that homosexuals have no self control and if they are in the barracks with another man they will be compelled to fuck them in the ass, whether the other man wants it or not?

Are you going to tell me that gays are not going to be attracted to the asses of heterosexual men? They already are.

Apply the same standards on PDA to heterosexuals as homosexuals. Heterosexuals can openly hug and kiss their loved ones when they depart and when they return from a deployment. Gays are afraid to even have them present.

Other than that, a heterosexual soldier can talk about their loved ones, celebrate anniversaries and weddings, tell them on an open phone that they love them.

If Heterosexuals are willing to serve under the same terms as homosexuals then DADT should be maintained

No they cannot. I said the military frawns on that crap. Tryt doing it in basic or on base in uniform.
You are right. Before we deployed and when we returned, we banned all loved ones from the base and airport because we just couldn't have any PDA.

It's "frowned upon".

"By order of the Division Commander, all hugs and kisses must wait until you are home and out of uniform!"
Well then, your division CO was a friggin' idiot.....What was up his ass?......Was he affraid an orgy was going to break out?

Whenever we returned to Lewis, Through McChord, there were ALWAYS 200-300 people there waiting for us just off the tarmac. There were hugs and kisses abound. Hell, my wife damn near tackled me. Lawrence Taylor would have been proud........No soldier ever lost their military bearing.

Just repeal the damn thing.....You're not going to keep 'em out. They are just going to lie about it. Why have a bunch of fuckin' liars runnin' around the military?......If they are willing to lie to get in or while serving, god only knows what other lies they may be telling.

Gays who are serving under DADT are not denied promotions and awards and special duty assignments, command positions nor are they restricted to certain jobs, duty stations and duties, so other than openly flaunting and politicizing homosexuality in the military what real reasons are there for repealing DADT?
'Cause, there was no consideration of third-party "outings"!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuUIw_56MWU[/ame]​

Just repeal the damn thing.....You're not going to keep 'em out. They are just going to lie about it. Why have a bunch of fuckin' liars runnin' around the military?......If they are willing to lie to get in or while serving, god only knows what other lies they may be telling.
...And, your "major concerns" are about WHAT "other lies they may be telling."

:eusa_eh:

If homo's are allowed to serve, they should be separated the same way women and men are
BZZZZZT!!!!!

They already are.
389.gif

NEXT?!!

Why would you want to force straight men to shower with homosexual men anywhere in the world?

As if gays are going to loved in a Ranger Bat, LMAO! The military is a volunteer force, they don't have to lie.

have the military members vote on it ...all there is to it.

Which has never been the way we have run the military. If we allowed military members the sole vote of the policies that affect them combat duty would be policing the beaches of Costa Rica.....
....So....in order to be consistent....shouldn't it be up to those directly-affected by combat-situations???

Why are the Ol' Fart homophobic paper-pushers gettin' involved????

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back