Zone1 To the Owner of this Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Don't Taz Me Bro locked my thread because it twisted his Leftist panties.
This is not the "wrong forum" for my thread on a Mexican citizen selling heavy machine guns to the Mexican cartel. It's the wrong moderator you allow to operate here and censor ideas that trigger him.

R.fe405f0b14304019d1ce76e439a5b39e

This is not the "wrong forum" for my thread on a Mexican citizen selling heavy machine guns to the Mexican cartel. It's the wrong moderator you allow to operate here and censor ideas that trigger him.
You do know you can bring this up to several moderators to have a look at what you're talking about in a PM?
If you could link the thread, that would be great.

You do know you can bring this up to several moderators to have a look at what you're talking about in a PM?
If you could link the thread, that would be great.
DontTazMeBro does not make his Leftist prattle known in private messages.
Which moderators are over him, I do not know. I addressed the Kingpin, which if I were him, I would put the kabosh on Lefties because they are known to be far less generous than conservatives and Mr. Owner depends on donations.

I would think you could have found the link faster than I could.

Way to go buddy. Stand up to them in public. You'll scare them so bad till they won't mess with you ever again. You're my hero.

DontTazMeBro does not make his Leftist prattle known in private messages.
Which moderators are over him, I do not know. I addressed the Kingpin, which if I were him, I would put the kabosh on Lefties because they are known to be far less generous than conservatives and Mr. Owner depends on donations.

I would think you could have found the link faster than I could.

Why in hell did you start that thread in the Introduce Yourself sub forum?
That makes no sense.
Anyways, it's a zone1 forum. We don't move those threads to other forums.
They just get closed.
Instead of blaming others, why not take some responsibility and start the thread
in the proper forum to begin with?

Current Events?
General Discussion?

That makes no sense.
They just get closed.
Instead of blaming others, why not take some responsibility and start the thread

Current Events?
General Discussion?
That boy is one fry short of a happy meal..........

That makes no sense.
They just get closed.

Current Events?
General Discussion?
I clicked the "Politics" link.
Your website took me where it took me after I clicked on Politics. I have no control over that.

That makes no sense.
They just get closed.

Current Events?
General Discussion?
He's like what, eighty?

Dude, you and this thread is so totally uncool. Go whine to the mods in PM if you gotta bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back