To the libs now Syria is committed to peace

How utterly retarded are democrats on foreign policy?

• Utterly andcompletely psychotic & nuts

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Completely psychotic and nuts

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Just psychotic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just nuts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tell everyone about Lebanon's oppression of the Palestinians, how Lebanon forces 400,000 Pallies to live in refugee camps for 60 years and denies them citizenship so they cannot work or receive healthcare.

Why they are refugees in the first place?
You score non-stop yourself a goal in your rhetoric strategy.
The more I read you, the more the evidence you are just an intellectual Nothing.

Go on, Ahmed, tell us. LOL

Neither is my name Ahmed, nor would I have a problem if that would be my name.
It would not change a fact, that - contrary to you - my noble bloodline in history is not related to anything of a "victim culture".

So, what's your point?

I know more Lebanese and know more about Lebanon and Syria than you ever will, you illiterate moron.
(...)

I live 70 km from Syrian border.

As to Lebanese...
Why do not let them speak for themselves.
Parliament Speaker of Lebanon, Nabih Berri:
“Before tackling economic issues I tell the world from Istanbul that tensions in the Middle East are the result of Israel’s continuation of its settlement attacks and their escalation,”

Read more: The Daily Star - Politics - Berri: 'Turkey will always stand by Lebanon's side'
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: Lebanon News :: Middle East News :: The Daily Star - Lebanon)

In contrast to your country, which is building Stone walls around herself, and interacts with the region through F-16, my country is lifting visa's with every country around.
I doubt you know any people from this area, nor do I really give a fuck about.
Who anyway wants to have contact with a terrorist who phosphorizes children and is labeled to have commited war crimes (Goldstone).

Ahmed, tell everyone about the genocide of 2 million Armenians by the Turks. You Muslims have a very proud history of murder. No Israel there.

Also, tell us about the Muslim genocide of millions in Sudan, Ahmed. No Israel there.

Ahmed, tell everyone about the genocide of 2 million Armenians by the Turks. You Muslims have a very proud history of murder. No Israel there.

Also, tell us about the Muslim genocide of millions in Sudan, Ahmed. No Israel there.

Neither am I financed by a foreign nation's tax moneys nor would I be pleased about sucking the c* of those tax payers money for my own well-being.
How about you, especially the latter part?
There are 2 kind of c* suckers:
Those who do it out of need, and those who do it out of need and have fun of it.

Tell everyone about Lebanon's oppression of the Palestinians, how Lebanon forces 400,000 Pallies to live in refugee camps for 60 years and denies them citizenship so they cannot work or receive healthcare.

The more I read you, the more the evidence you are just an intellectual Nothing.

Go on, Ahmed, tell us. LOL

Neither is my name Ahmed, nor would I have a problem if that would be my name.
It would not change a fact, that - contrary to you - my noble bloodline in history is not related to anything of a "victim culture".

So, what's your point?

Because Israel didn't kick their asses back to their home country of Jordan after they lost the wars.

Neither am I financed by a foreign nation's tax moneys nor would I be pleased about sucking the c* of those tax payers money for my own well-being.
How about you, especially the latter part?
There are 2 kind of c* suckers:
Those who do it out of need, and those who do it out of need and have fun of it.

Ahmed, 100% of US foreign aid to Israel is military aid to keep the Arab savages away.

Ahmed, why don't you tell everyone about Lebanon's oppression of the Palestinians, keeping 300,000 Pallies locked up in those12 refugee camps for 60 yearsand denying them citizenship?

Israeli Arabs live lives of freedom, Ahmed.

Why do Arabs treat Arabs so poorly, Ahmed? What would Allah say? LOL

Amnesty International Report...
All 12 official refugee camps in [Lebanon]suffer from serious problems - no proper infrastructure, overcrowding, poverty and unemployment. [Lebanon] has the highest percentage of Palestine refugees who are living in abject poverty and who are registered with the Agency's ‘special hardship’ programme."

Today, some 300,000 Palestinian refugees reside in Lebanon and constitute nearly a tenth of the country’s population. They constitute one of the world’s most long-established refugee populations and they remain in a form of limbo. They also remain subject to various restrictions in the host country, Lebanon, which places them in a situation akin to that of second class citizens and denies them access to their full range of human rights, even though most of them were born and raised in Lebanon. Thousands have been further displaced even while in exile in Lebanon: some 30,000 remain displaced by the May-September 2007 clashes between the Fatah al-Islam armed group and Lebanese armed forces at the Nahr al-Bared camp. Just over half – some 53 percent - of Palestinian refugees who live in Lebanon, reside in war-torn, decaying and poverty-stricken camps. The conditions for those living outside the camps in towns, "gatherings", villages and rural areas, are also poor.

Would you like me to post more, Ahmed?

They are refugees because they went to war with Israel and lost.

Last edited:
Marc39, you come out of this evolution:

After getting it non-stop forcefully you switched to pre-emptively suck the US one.
For that I reckon your master-mind.
What master-minds you are.

After all they say: "Exercising through history makes you a master in present day."

After getting it non-stop forcefully you switched to pre-emptively suck the US one.

After all they say: "Exercising through history makes you a master in present day."

Tell us about the oppression of Palestinians by Arab countries, Mahmoud.

I'm sure everyone would like to know about Black September, for example, when 80,000 Pallies were murdered and expelled by Jordan...
Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice how Arabs treat each other, eh, Mahmoud?

I'm sure everyone would like to know about Black September, for example, when 80,000 Pallies were murdered and expelled by Jordan...

Black September was the result of Israeli action.

They are refugees because Israeli military attacked Palestine's civilian population driving them out in an ethnic cleansing operation.

They are refugees because Israeli military attacked Palestine's civilian population driving them out in an ethnic cleansing operation.

Descendants of refugees are not refugees, based on standard definitions of refugee.

Refugee status is not inherited, dopey.
My grandfather was a refugee from Poland before emigrating to the US. That doesn't make me a Polish refugee.

Now, go back into your stupor, you dunce.

Making shit up, again, dunce?
You're the Forum Dunce.

:cuckoo:

FOXNews.com - Kerry says Syria is committed to Mideast peace

Kerry says Syria is committed to Mideast peace

AP
DAMASCUS, Syria

U.S. Senator John Kerry says Syria is committed to engaging in peace making and is essential to the process.

U.S. Senator John Kerry says Syria is committed to engaging in peace making and is essential to the process.

The Democratic senator, who is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told reporters after a three-hour meeting with President Bashar Assad Thursday that Washington is also concerned about the flow of weapons to Lebanon's militant Hezbollah group through Syrian territories.

This is getting more fucked up all the time.

Syria Terrorism: State Department State Sponsors of Terrorism-Syria

Syria Terrorism: State Department 2006 Report on State Sponsors -Syria
From Amy Zalman, Ph.D., former About.com Guide
Terrorism
Syria Terrorism - A State Department Concern:
Syria has long been on the State Department's list of State Sponsors of Terrorism, primarily for providing safe haven, funding and something like moral support to a number of non-state terrorist groups.

The State Department's annual roundup of terrorist groups, Country Reports on Terrorism (2006) acknowledges that Syria itself hasn't had an evident hand in a terrorist attack since 1996. Actually, however, straight-out support for groups committed to terrorism plays only a small part of U.S. reasoning.

Assassination of Rafiq Hariri:
The US suspects –and has indirectly accused—Syria of assassinating former Lebanese prime minister Rafiq Hariri on March 14, 2005. Hariri was blown up by what appeared to be a suicide car bomb, and about twenty others were killed in the blast.

At the time of the assassination, Syria had a significant political and military presence in Lebanon, as it had since 1976 when peacekeeping troops were meant to help stabilize post-civil war Lebanon. The assassination of anti-Syrian Hariri led to new alliances and divisions in Lebanese politics, and the withdrawal of Syrian troops. The current prime minister, Fuad Siniora, is anti-Syrian.

CMike...I don't get it.

Are you implying that you don't think that we should try to encourage peace within these countries that have a history of terrorism?

It's not like Kerry is saying that Syria is our ally. It's not like Kerry is saying that America trusts Syria 100%.

This is the case of a country that has reached out and stated that they want peace...should we just push them away and say fuck off?

You're the Forum Dunce.

I am not making anything up. Who was involved in Black September and where did it happen?

You're the Forum Dunce.

I am not making anything up. Who was involved in Black September and where did it happen?

Making shit up is your only skill.

September 1970 is known as the Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود‎) in Arab history and sometimes is referred to as the "era of regrettable events." It was a month when Hashemite King Hussein of Jordan moved to quash the militancy of Palestinian organizations and restore his monarchy's rule over the country. The violence resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, the vast majority Palestinian. Armed conflict lasted until July 1971 with the expulsion of the PLO and thousands of Palestinian fighters to Lebanon.

Now, go back into your stupor.

You're the Forum Dunce.

September 1970 is known as the Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود‎) in Arab history and sometimes is referred to as the "era of regrettable events." It was a month when Hashemite King Hussein of Jordan moved to quash the militancy of Palestinian organizations and restore his monarchy's rule over the country. The violence resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, the vast majority Palestinian. Armed conflict lasted until July 1971 with the expulsion of the PLO and thousands of Palestinian fighters to Lebanon.

What were those Palestinians doing in Jordan? Why were they there?

Who are Palestinians? You have failed to even tell us the last 10 times I asked You have a unique problem with the facts.

Who are Palestinians? You have failed to even tell us the last 10 times I asked You have a unique problem with the facts.

The people mentioned in YOUR quote.

The people mentioned in YOUR quote.

For the 12th time, tell us who the Palestinians are. C'mon, you're good at inventing shit.

Forum List

Back