To take out Iran was always in the Plan.

anyone out there----KNOW why Israel is interested in "TAKING IRAN OUT"----to the detriment of the rest of the world? Even Father Coughlin KNEW why jews did not like adolf hitler-------they seemed to believe that it is a good idea to go to war just to save a few hundred jews----but there are almost NO JEWS in Iran now

Well, how many days do you wake up an decide "lets go caoture or shoot Oil tankers". 3 -4 times so far for Iran. Shot $10oM hole in another. Can this be allowed to continue? I guess if pussy Europe wants Oil to continue to move through, they better do something eh? They could alway go the long way around?

I suppose England has fighter Jets, let them get their tanker back then lambaste the entire Iran coastline if they desire revenge.

The Liberians? Tough luck I guess? Unless Iran gives it back wiilingly....

And no wonder Iran wants nukes, the US doesn't attack nuclear countries.

says who?
Which nuclear power has the US attacked?

Hey derpass: We are the original Nuclear Power.

If not for Klaus Fuchs, no other countries would have them. If not for Billy Boy Clinton, China would still be playing with Estes rockets and fireworks.
The US is too afraid to use its nukes.

Why would you think that?

We will attack that one the moment they appear on the threshold, if not before.

For that regime to have nuclear arms would be a global disaster.
They appear on the threshold.

Opinions vary.
Britain is getting very testy over its captured oil tankers. They might drop the first bombs.

Actually, they're more likely to reapply sanctions.

says who?
Which nuclear power has the US attacked?

Hey derpass: We are the original Nuclear Power.

If not for Klaus Fuchs, no other countries would have them. If not for Billy Boy Clinton, China would still be playing with Estes rockets and fireworks.
The US is too afraid to use its nukes.

Why would you think that?
Should have used them in Nam, Afghanistan...

We will attack that one the moment they appear on the threshold, if not before.

For that regime to have nuclear arms would be a global disaster.
They appear on the threshold.

Opinions vary.
Britain is getting very testy over its captured oil tankers. They might drop the first bombs.

Actually, they're more likely to reapply sanctions.
it's their turn to drop the first bombs.

more to the point--------is the education of the masses-----the nursery school jingle is-------DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO ISRAEL. listen to what the children say---jump a'rope.
You should read what people here say about those useless, shit-eating mooselimbs! :biggrin:

I was born in the USA-----I grew up in a town CHOCK full of sunday Christians----and I am a jew. I went to both churches and a synagogue in my childhood and NEVER HEARD THE WORD MUSLIM OR KORAN------in either churches or the synagogue.
I went to public schools all thru------the only thing I learned about islam is-----Friday is their sunday (or Saturday) and they do not eat pork. JUMP A ROPE. I came into contact with DA FIRST muslim at age 14 and learned about something called MUSLIM LAND-----the kid was a Pakistani son of a Pakistani "diplomat to the UN"". (???) I met more muslims and learned that just about half the world is MUSLIM LAND----including the erstwhile Palestine, ALL OF SPAIN---and something called THE MOGHUL EMPIRE etc etc I read the Koran at age 20----(Pickthal) I was not TAUGHT any propaganda against muslims or islam at all. When I was a kid------most americans had NO IDEA what "Koran" meant
TALK TO THE CHILDREN ------listen to the children-----you hear
"islamophobia" on the playground yet? Maybe soon---but not yet

more to the point--------is the education of the masses-----the nursery school jingle is-------DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO ISRAEL. listen to what the children say---jump a'rope.
You should read what people here say about those useless, shit-eating mooselimbs! :biggrin:

I was born in the USA-----I grew up in a town CHOCK full of sunday Christians----and I am a jew. I went to both churches and a synagogue in my childhood and NEVER HEARD THE WORD MUSLIM OR KORAN------in either churches or the synagogue.
I went to public schools all thru------the only thing I learned about islam is-----Friday is their sunday (or Saturday) and they do not eat pork. JUMP A ROPE. I came into contact with DA FIRST muslim at age 14 and learned about something called MUSLIM LAND-----the kid was a Pakistani son of a Pakistani "diplomat to the UN"". (???) I met more muslims and learned that just about half the world is MUSLIM LAND----including the erstwhile Palestine, ALL OF SPAIN---and something called THE MOGHUL EMPIRE etc etc I read the Koran at age 20----(Pickthal) I was not TAUGHT any propaganda against muslims or islam at all. When I was a kid------most americans had NO IDEA what "Koran" meant
TALK TO THE CHILDREN ------listen to the children-----you hear
"islamophobia" on the playground yet? Maybe soon---but not yet

My 1st experience with Islam was when I was 19 and got a knock on the door in the middle of of the night. It was a girl saying "Please help, he's going to kill me". Being I had some friends years before that turned away a woman like that and she was found murdered the next AM, I let her right in and immediately shut all the lights back down, my aunt woke up and tended to the girl and hid her. I had laid back down and was almost asleep when came a knock on the door, I answered it with a cocked Mauser in my hands, acting as if I had just woke up.
It was the doctor next door neighbor with a sword in his hand, sweating and asking questions all crazy. I played it off like I didn't know anything, thank God he didn't move to try to get past me. "I don't know, I haven't seen anyone."

The next AM my aunt put her down in the back seat of her car and opened the garage and took her straight to the airport. All she had was the clothes on her back and her purse.

Idk whatever happened to her, I think I heard an uncle of hers ended up killing her anyway.

Islam: Apostacy is punished by beheading.

Islam is a world domination plan that masquerades as a religion.

They use that against us here in the US because of the 1st amendment.

While the 1st Amendment does say "Freedom of religion", it does not mean
ones that directly conflict with US ideals and laws.

However, the ways of Islam directly conflict with the laws of the US and they should not be here in any significant numbers whatsoever.

Last edited:
PS----just about all my adult time informants on islam-----have been doctors. Thru them I learned what muslim kids are taught in school.
For those who do not know------entrance to medical school in third world countires is based on
regurgitating that which a kid is required to LEARN IN SCHOOL. "GOOD" students in muslim schools can recite Nazi propaganda by ROTE----like reciting the Koran in the mosque---same exercise.. -----and now we have
a GOOD SOMALI student------in congress (I should add----nearly the same in the USA------MEMORIZE THE TEXT BOOK)

It is worth remembering, however, that Netanyahu has said much of this before. Almost two decades ago, in 1996, Netanyahu addressed a joint session of Congress where he darkly warned, “If Iran were to acquire nuclear weapons, this could presage catastrophic consequences, not only for my country, and not only for the Middle East, but for all mankind,” adding that, “the deadline for attaining this goal is getting extremely close.”
snip
In his 1995 book, “Fighting Terrorism,” Netanyahu once again asserted that Iran would have a nuclear weapon in “three to five years,” apparently forgetting about the expiration of his old deadline.

Snip and THEN:

For a considerable time thereafter, Netanyahu switched his focus to hyping the purported nuclear threat posed by another country, Iraq, about which he claimed there was “no question” that it was “advancing towards to the development of nuclear weapons.” Testifying again in front of Congress in 2002, Netanyahu claimed that Iraq’s nonexistent nuclear program was in fact so advanced that the country was now operating “centrifuges the size of washing machines.”

Benjamin Netanyahu’s Long History of Crying Wolf About Iran’s Nuclear Weapons

----------------------------------------------------------
where was Bibi during 1999- 2002 ??

of course hypocrite Netanyanu did not mentioned that ISRAEL has Nuclear weapons.

Well, Rand Paul is engaging in outreach and diplomacy. He's not exactly a warhawk.

I think Trump is weary of war for many reasons. It could really hurt his re-election chances unless there is a legitimate, sound reason for such action.

That is WHY I am thinking IF he does start a war with them,he will wait until AFTER he is relected.He has kissed Israels ass ever since being elected so I just dont see him not starting one in his second term.thats too much to hope for having a president that doesnt start a war. Last one we had that didnt was carter.

It is worth remembering, however, that Netanyahu has said much of this before. Almost two decades ago, in 1996, Netanyahu addressed a joint session of Congress where he darkly warned, “If Iran were to acquire nuclear weapons, this could presage catastrophic consequences, not only for my country, and not only for the Middle East, but for all mankind,” adding that, “the deadline for attaining this goal is getting extremely close.”
snip
In his 1995 book, “Fighting Terrorism,” Netanyahu once again asserted that Iran would have a nuclear weapon in “three to five years,” apparently forgetting about the expiration of his old deadline.

Snip and THEN:

For a considerable time thereafter, Netanyahu switched his focus to hyping the purported nuclear threat posed by another country, Iraq, about which he claimed there was “no question” that it was “advancing towards to the development of nuclear weapons.” Testifying again in front of Congress in 2002, Netanyahu claimed that Iraq’s nonexistent nuclear program was in fact so advanced that the country was now operating “centrifuges the size of washing machines.”

Benjamin Netanyahu’s Long History of Crying Wolf About Iran’s Nuclear Weapons

----------------------------------------------------------
where was Bibi during 1999- 2002 ??

of course hypocrite Netanyanu did not mentioned that ISRAEL has Nuclear weapons.

why would he? are American and Israeli kids singing "death to Iran"?

How many dead Americans are you willing to sacrifice for this nonsense about taking out Iran?

I guess Penilope cannot reason out as far as to wonder if all Iran has is peaceful energy production intentions (power utility-------- just how much electricity does Iran need, especially when they have unlimited power from oil, hydro, and solar?) that they deny inspectors access to the sensitive areas of their facilities while running their nation into ruin, revolt, death and starvation and risk war before budging one inch on concessions which would only affect their ability to make WEAPONS? :rolleyes:

tramp is running their nation in ruin by an economic war, same as the Jews did to Germany.

there you go with your hypocrisy again.I dont EVER recall you talking about how Bush and Obama were doing the exact same thing when THEY were in office but MUSH worse since unlike Trump,THEY started NEW wars.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Well, Rand Paul is engaging in outreach and diplomacy. He's not exactly a warhawk.

I think Trump is weary of war for many reasons. It could really hurt his re-election chances unless there is a legitimate, sound reason for such action.

That is WHY I am thinking IF he does start a war with them,he will wait until AFTER he is relected.He has kissed Israels ass ever since being elected so I just dont see him not starting one in his second term.thats too much to hope for having a president that doesnt start a war. Last one we had that didnt was carter.

I repeat-------what is the reason for Israel seeking that the USA go to war against
Iran---------none of you guys seem to want to answer this simple question. There are almost no jews left in Iran. You think that jews want to RE-OCCUPY Iran?
I have not really kept up with the latest.

Forum List

Back