To Sir With Love

I used to be pretty respectful of the President, whoever it might be, in deference to the office. But a year on USMB has taught me a whole nother approach that maybe I will take up of being vile, hateful and 100% negative about every thing Trump does and every word he says and every decision he makes. Like you all.

With trump it won't be hard to be fair and still hate everything he does.

My guess is that you want to fondle and wave my "magic wand"
If you had a wand worth fondling..
You are the one that mentioned it, you idiot.:slap:
Your the one that wanted me to fondle it..
clever-you-are-not.jpg

Now run along Moonbeam....
No thanks, I'll stay right here..Watching you violate TOS...
^^^^^

r56tfghj-2.jpg

Poor little Moonrock

You are the one that mentioned it, you idiot.:slap:
clever-you-are-not.jpg

^^^^^

r56tfghj-2.jpg

Poor little Moonrock
raw
Glad you got those crocodile tears dried up, butt you really should see someone about the mood swings. There are drugs to help you in that department, unlike the ones you are currently taking. Good luck, MoonFlake.

clever-you-are-not.jpg

^^^^^

r56tfghj-2.jpg

Poor little Moonrock
raw
Glad you got those crocodile tears dried up, butt you really should see someone about the mood swings. There are drugs to help you in that department, unlike the ones you are currently taking. Good luck, MoonFlake.
Why you know so much about nothing.. I am glad we could clear that up...

You tough guys (and gals)! While your new Leader is merrily fucking up his first days in office with a feud over his team's "Alternative Facts" about how many people attended his inauguration and going to the CIA and complaining about the media, ignoring that he had just called them Nazi's and refused to believe their intelligence for two months. Great start.
I miss Sir already.

You tough guys (and gals)! While your new Leader is merrily fucking up his first days in office with a feud over his team's "Alternative Facts" about how many people attended his inauguration and going to the CIA and complaining about the media, ignoring that he had just called them Nazi's and refused to believe their intelligence for two months. Great start.
I miss Sir already.
Tough? You sound like you have your head firmly planted in another part of your anatomy, take it out of there and get some sunshine.

Unbelievable.

I used to be pretty respectful of the President, whoever it might be, in deference to the office. But a year on USMB has taught me a whole nother approach that maybe I will take up of being vile, hateful and 100% negative about every thing Trump does and every word he says and every decision he makes. Like you all.
Who cares?

Who cares?
Awwww, so much for your Cheeto Jesus's Heart of Stone. Big tough guy doesn't care .... so much he makes a goddamned spectacle out of himself in front of the world on Day One. Nicely done, electing that deranged asshole.

I told you this place ruined you. MAybe you should apologize for telling me to STFU for speaking truth.. :eusa_whistle:

Who cares?
Awwww, so much for your Cheeto Jesus's Heart of Stone. Big tough guy doesn't care .... so much he makes a goddamned spectacle out of himself in front of the world on Day One. Nicely done, electing that deranged asshole.
If you would have put someone decent on the ballot, the tangerine tyrant might not have won..

Who cares?
If you would have put someone decent on the ballot, the tangerine tyrant might not have won..
That's very true, except about the "If you would have put someone decent on the ballot." Both parties failed all of us.
and as for that other post, TN, quit it.

This about sums it up....

"The show has become a vehicle for default-liberal, surface, basic, detached, disposable-income, Oprah book club, unserious, uninvolved, small-minded, intellectually incurious, self-satisfied, hybrid-driving, smug, vacuous coastal democrat culture. "
It has been that for a long time. One would think libs would tire of it , but they don't.

Who cares?
That's very true, except about the "If you would have put someone decent on the ballot." Both parties failed all of us.
and as for that other post, TN, quit it.
True. But trump was probably the best choice besides rand. All the others were corporatists and globalists.
And YOU said it! Lol. Just call me daddy :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back