Extra! Extra! Fake News! Read all about it!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Tired of making a thread for every fake news story. Just gonna make an all encompassing thread for it. Post your fake news stories here.

Republicans Vow Not To Repeal Obamacare Without Detailed Plan For Disposing Of Patients’ Disease-Ridden Corpses

WASHINGTON—In an effort to allay concerns over how the abrupt removal of Obamacare would impact millions covered by the legislation, House Republicans pledged Tuesday that they would not dismantle the healthcare law without first putting in place a detailed and comprehensive plan for disposing of patients’ disease-ridden corpses, sources confirmed. “We want the American people to know that we will not, under any circumstances, repeal the Affordable Care Act until we have a full, working Republican alternative for disposing of participants’ withered, virus-infested remains,” said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), adding that current enrollees can rest assured that the GOP is working tirelessly to draft provisions that will ensure every single Obamacare recipient can have their ashen and tumor-riddled carcass cremated, buried, or dissolved in a quick and efficient manner at minimal cost.

Last edited:
PHILADELPHIA—In an emotional address Wednesday night at the Democratic National Convention, Vice President Joe Biden reportedly choked up while describing the thousands of hardworking Americans throughout the nation who are only able to afford shitty ditch weed. “I’ve met good, proud Americans all across our great land who bust their ass day in, day out for the man, and it breaks my goddamn heart knowing that they barely have enough money for this brown, dried-out garbage that’s all fucking seeds and stems,” said Biden
Biden Chokes Up While Describing Hardworking Americans Who Can Only Afford Shitty Ditch Weed

Was a big fake news cry about Trump's "inappropriate" CIA speech. Not only was that not true; it was a great speech that was very well received by the CIA members in attendance. In fact, the line about the dishonest media was one of the biggest applause lines. Quite ironic.

WASHINGTON—Admonishing those responsible for failing to uphold their moral duties, Vice President Mike Pence expressed disappointment Saturday in the 200,000 husbands and fathers who had allowed the women and girls in their charge to attend the Women’s March on Washington. “I can’t tell you how let down I feel by the heads of these households who did not simply give their wives and daughters a firm, decisive ‘no’ when they asked to participate in today’s demonstration,” said Pence
Mike Pence Disappointed In The 200,000 Husbands And Fathers Who Permitted Women To Attend March

Here is a story in which the MSN chops up quotes to make it sound like the CIA chief is coming down hard on Trump. And the full quote used is third party of a Nick Shapiro talking about the former CIA chief being against Trump. Naturally, they never even clarify who the f NS is or what he has to do with it.

Ex-CIA director: Trump should be ashamed of himself
He said he said. What's the fault? People are allowed to tell reporters "person x has said/told me ....?"

Here is a story in which the MSN chops up quotes to make it sound like the CIA chief is coming down hard on Trump. And the full quote used is third party of a Nick Shapiro talking about the former CIA chief being against Trump. Naturally, they never even clarify who the f NS is or what he has to do with it.

He said he said. What's the fault? People are allowed to tell reporters "person x has said/told me ....?"

Is that what I'm arguing?

Is that what I'm arguing?
Well, actually, I was confused of what your number one point was. I figure it was that there was something wrong with the quoting and telling with one's own words what someone else said. As if a person's criticism of another could only take place when done directly. And I've no clue what is f NS. Fuji networks system?

It's true that cowardice can be a reason not to be able to critizise one to their face, but sometimes out of cowardice, when criticised, and a person starts growling "come and say it to my face" they do it out of cowardice thinking their aggression will be stronger than that if the other, instead of concentrating on the argument.

But go ahead and tell me, with whole words and sentences, what is it you were arguing?

Forum List

Back