To Sir With Love

When SNL gets it right, they get it right. Sweet.

That is why there was a billion women march yesterday. Clearly a repudiation against the man who was in office for the last 8 years rather than the man who has been in office less than 24 hours.

I used to be pretty respectful of the President, whoever it might be, in deference to the office. But a year on USMB has taught me a whole nother approach that maybe I will take up of being vile, hateful and 100% negative about every thing Trump does and every word he says and every decision he makes. Like you all.

That is why there was a billion women march yesterday. Clearly a repudiation against the man who was in office for the last 8 years rather than the man who has been in office less than 24 hours.

If only you could wave your magic wand and make it so...

My guess is that you want to fondle and wave my "magic wand"

I used to be pretty respectful of the President, whoever it might be, in deference to the office. But a year on USMB has taught me a whole nother approach that maybe I will take up of being vile, hateful and 100% negative about every thing Trump does and every word he says and every decision he makes. Like you all.
Just think, they are like this in real life...What sunshine abounds in a cloudy mind...

If you had a wand worth fondling..

You are the one that mentioned it, you idiot.:slap:

Your the one that wanted me to fondle it..

This about sums it up....

"The show has become a vehicle for default-liberal, surface, basic, detached, disposable-income, Oprah book club, unserious, uninvolved, small-minded, intellectually incurious, self-satisfied, hybrid-driving, smug, vacuous coastal democrat culture. "

clever-you-are-not.jpg

Now run along Moonbeam....

This about sums it up....

"The show has become a vehicle for default-liberal, surface, basic, detached, disposable-income, Oprah book club, unserious, uninvolved, small-minded, intellectually incurious, self-satisfied, hybrid-driving, smug, vacuous coastal democrat culture. "
In other words those who voted for Hillary...

Thanks for that!:thup:

clever-you-are-not.jpg

Now run along Moonbeam....
No thanks, I'll stay right here..Watching you violate TOS...

Forum List

Back