To No Surprise.Democrats Overseeing Impeachment Not Taking Candid Questions From Reporters.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Well, I dont recall Jerry Nadler and that Chiff dude ever racing to take questions from any average/independent reporter. Actually, I dont think I have ever seen Jerry Nadler being interviewed over these last few months, to some extent, Nancy Pelosi will take questions, but only from "Her Friends On ABC/NBC/CNN"
Lately we have been watching Nadler/Chiff talk the talk before no one, or a very quiet group of people who wont yell at them on live TV as they speak of the latest news on impeachment.
This means that they are up to no good/making stuff up about Trump and what he has done.
God, if only Nadler could face anyone on Fox News. I think many of us would pay to see that collision course.

Well, I dont recall Jerry Nadler and that Chiff dude ever racing to take questions from any average/independent reporter. Actually, I dont think I have ever seen Jerry Nadler being interviewed over these last few months, to some extent, Nancy Pelosi will take questions, but only from "Her Friends On ABC/NBC/CNN"
Lately we have been watching Nadler/Chiff talk the talk before no one, or a very quiet group of people who wont yell at them on live TV as they speak of the latest news on impeachment.
This means that they are up to no good/making stuff up about Trump and what he has done.
God, if only Nadler could face anyone on Fox News. I think many of us would pay to see that collision course.

They don't want to answer any questions because they know the answers can only hurt them because there ARE no good answers to the questions that beg asking.

CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE the media uproar and things being said by the Left if the GOP had impeached Obama on specious grounds then refused to take any questions?

CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE the media uproar and things being said by the Left if the GOP had impeached Obama on specious grounds then refused to take any questions?
Using your power for personal gain isn't specious; it's impeachable. What's specious are all the mental gymnastics Republicans are performing to pretend it never happened.

They hide like cowards.

EE628C88-8862-4EBB-A157-71FE96AD8A1C.jpeg

They hide like cowards.
and yet they bash conservatives who are more than happy to answer questions!

Using your power for personal gain isn't specious; it's impeachable. What's specious are all the mental gymnastics Republicans are performing to pretend it never happened.

SPECIOUS GROUNDS, Comrade, means that the Dems don't have any PROOF that Trump did the Ukraine thing for PERSONAL GAIN, numbskull. All they have is their claim that since Biden eventually ran as a potential candidate for next year, that Trump's motives must have been for personal gain and not legal, which is pure supposition and conjecture on their part. The only person we know FOR SURE abused his power for personal gain, is the person Trump was trying to look into, BIDEN! We have his confession on live videotape of him and a DNC lawyer both admitting it! Oh and, Trump's "personal gain?" Where is is? What did he gain?

And we know Obama used the IRS to thwart Romney organizations to swing the election in his favor by Lois Lerner's own words, so that too is IMPEACHABLE. Why wasn't he impeached?! And we have that smug faced asshole who ran the IRS who refused to answer questions. That is Obstruction of Congress. Another missed prosecution. And of course all the felonies named by Comey that Hillary committed. But no prosecution there either. What mental gymnastics are you going to offer to explain all that?

Forum List

Back