Joe Biden Admits He Barely Works and Takes No Questions From Reporters – Then Laughs About It (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
“In a lot of ways, this dinner sums up my first two years in office —
I’ll talk for ten minutes, take zero questions, and cheerfully walk
away,” Biden said.

He's not even hiding it anymore. This is an in your face 'FU' to Americans.

Video

away,” Biden said.

Video
And you really believe this. A joke Biden made about himself at the annual writers roast. How stupid can a person be?

This is why the people protesting on Jan. 6 was pushed as an insurrection. The city was shut down by the dictators in power. I see no huge numbers of people going there to destroy them. So, what the endgame is will occur.

And you really believe this. A joke Biden made about himself at the annual writers roast. How stupid can a person be?

Translation: "If I act like a good brainwashed dim and pretend he didn't say it, then he didn't say it."

This is why the people protesting on Jan. 6 was pushed as an insurrection. The city was shut down by the dictators in power. I see no huge numbers of people going there to destroy them. So, what the endgame is will occur.
It was an insurrection.

away,” Biden said.

Video

There will be pols out shortly declaring EIGH *Joe is the hardest working president and held the most press conference of any president in history.

Forum List

Back