Republicans who would make a good vice president for Biden in your opinion?

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
Republicans/Trump supporters who would make a good vice president for Biden. This person would strengthen the ticket enough to defeat Donald Trump within the rust belt for example.

Another thread on this? I'll repeat what I posted in the other thread:

Joe Biden will have nobody for a VP, because he will never be President. He once got lucky with an African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy but aside from that, his political career is over.

Did The Party of Desperation Run out of Focus Groups Today?
Another thread on this? I'll repeat what I posted in the other thread:

Joe Biden will have nobody for a VP, because he will never be President. He once got lucky with an African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy but aside from that, his political career is over.

Republicans/Trump supporters who would make a good vice president for Biden. This person would strengthen the ticket enough to defeat Donald Trump within the rust belt for example.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Why would we want to defeat Trump?

Why would we not?

Greatest POTUS since ? and makes easy work of Demonicrats.
I believe Trump is our best president since JFK. And before that, all the way back to Lincoln. The amount of good things he's done for our country in just over three years is mind boggling. Too many good things to list here. The Dems are obviously upset at HOW successful he's been.

Biden's best hope for a good representative GOP VP would be John McCain. That is a match made in heaven.
McStain's corpse would probably show more life than Groper Joe............

Forum List

Back