To General Powell...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
To General Powell and people that think like him.......... If we would all be honest and stop lying to ourselves for just a second we would all agree that we all have some degree of racism in us. I use to eat lunch in a restaurant that served "soul food" not all of the clientele were Black but most of them were. I've never heard more racist talk in my life. Hate talk! you need to have the guts to be honest with yourself. Anyone can be a racist. The worse bigots in the world are bigots that believe they have some good reason to feel the way they do. That it's somehow justified because of past wrongs committed against you or your "people". This is how a General of the Army can be taken down by an innocent phrase made by someone on TV or a blog. Yeah I've heard Asians say awful things about Blacks, and Hispanics and visa verse. So why do white people take the major hit on this racist subject? I for one won't play that game anymore. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Racist come in all colors and from all backgrounds. And lets not forget our political bigots. Left leaning people that think they can refer to their opposition as right wing crackers. We even have a President that's getting into that demonization game. So if you think my white ass is racist for this post than you can go fuck yourself and stop your fucking whining and get on with your pitiful pathetic existence. and then you can look in the mirror and ask yourself did I vote for a man because he is not white?

Forum List

Back