To fix America we must first destroy it

Can anyone name one thing good about ole sloe joe?

1661910405241.png
Lies, damned lies and the truth about Joe Biden

That is the goal of the democratic party and it has been apparant for some time nowl
I think it demonstrates how arrogant they are.....always willing to put their agenda ahead of what is good for America.

Mitch's GOP ain't too far behind. Everything the democrats do goes by with nary a complaint nor a raised feather from Mitch.

I suppose you think erryting be ayrie, huh? Those bastards are burning this nation down and those who support them have become enemies of the country, IMO.
Think and be knowledgeable before you try to burn the country by yelling fire in a crowded theatre.

That is the goal of the democratic party and it has been apparant for some time nowl

I think it demonstrates how arrogant they are.....always willing to put their agenda ahead of what is good for America.

Democrats stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way

Republicans attacked our Capitol

Notice how you haven't heard a single democrat say the word "POOR" in atleast 6 months? (probably closer to a year).

They used to be all about helping the poor (or so they said)...now they mock the poor and tell them to buy a Tesla.
Buy me a Tesla I'm poh.

Forum List

Back