To avoid the most catastrophic climate event

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
In 12 years....we must listen to a 29 year old bartender! Yep folks, she is DR. AOC. Gore has nothing on that bartender.:auiqs.jpg:

The earth is telling us to stop CO2. Morality tells us the same thing

In 12 years....we must listen to a 29 year old bartender! Yep folks, she is DR. AOC. Gore has nothing on that bartender.:auiqs.jpg:
I Loved her latest gaff... She told people that FDR had to be stopped by term limits.. I had to laugh my ass off about it. FDR DIED two years before the law was passed. This twit is ignorant of history.

I Loved her latest gaff... She told people that FDR had to be stopped by term limits.. I had to laugh my ass off about it. FDR DIED two years before the law was passed. This twit is ignorant of history.
Dude, and in her own words, the dems held majorities in the congress. Well then, how did that go through? That’s because the dems decided, not the Republicans

Dude, and in her own words, the dems held majorities in the congress. Well then, how did that go through? That’s because the dems decided, not the Republicans

The Republicans held 50/96 Senate seats.
The Republicans held 246/435 House seats.

It’s what she said not me. Right. If they held super majorities? Her words. She’s your girl eh? You seem hell bent to back her stupid

Last edited:

It’s what she said not me. Right. If they held super majorities? Her words. She’s your girl eh? You seem hell bent to back her stupid

Nah, she's even dumber than you.

From Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

"Franklin D. Roosevelt became the first president to win a third term, giving rise to concerns about the potential issues involved with a president serving an unlimited number of terms."

AOC didn't flub history, you did. The XXII Amendment was born from a concern raised by FDR's third election - the first in US history. If he had only served two terms, presidents would likely still have unlimited terms.

"Franklin D. Roosevelt became the first president to win a third term, giving rise to concerns about the potential issues involved with a president serving an unlimited number of terms."

AOC didn't flub history, you did. The XXII Amendment was born from a concern raised by FDR's third election - the first in US history. If he had only served two terms, presidents would likely still have unlimited terms.
He died before it was enacted. He may have been the catalysis but he was long gone. Her words were gibberish and bull shit. We know she is not brilliant and also that all she has is Bull Shit, just like you!

He died before it was enacted. When was he going to seek the fourth term? From his grave? You like 29 year old bartender history eh?

He died before it was enacted. When was he going to seek the fourth term? From his grave? You like 29 year old bartender history eh?

When was he going to seek the fourth term?

He was elected to his fourth term in November 1944.
He died April 12, 1945, after serving 11 weeks of his fourth term.

" Congress approved the Twenty-second Amendment on March 24, 1947 , and submitted it to the state legislatures for ratification."

I think he was dead when it was approved. So it wasn't the amendment that kept him out of another term.

" Congress approved the Twenty-second Amendment on March 24, 1947 , and submitted it to the state legislatures for ratification."

I think he was dead when it was approved. So it wasn't the amendment that kept him out of another term.

Yes, Congress approved it about 2 years after he died.
It was ratified in 1951.

Yes, Congress approved it about 2 years after he died.
It was ratified in 1951.
It didn't keep him from getting another term. He was dead. Again her claim.

Forum List

Back