Child Abuse

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
In the 1990s, I was a very young child, I ranged from age 4 in 1990... to age 13 in 1999.

I wasn't a formidable enemy for a punkass bunch of cowards until 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and so on... obviously I didn't pop out of my mom's belly a grown man.

So this is who was abusing me under Bill Clinton's 1990s era Philadelphia from age 5, until I was primed and ready to put them in the hospital... these are the kinds of faggots that supplied the child abuse, that Clinton's social policies had me living under.

A bunch of 15,16,17, 18, and 19 and 20 year old coward motherfuckers... who Drive without a license, insurance and tags... using fake IDs and Fake license plates, and fake tags...

Drink alcohol and use tobacco underage, Use illegal drugs, Fail in school, not going to school, run away from home, and have parents that don't give a fuck if they all died in the street drinking the Jim Jones koolaid..

And being exploited....
And before some dickhead starts barking off about how "successful" that they might be today.....

Do you call being an illegal, unlicensed drywaller or a lawn cutter who knows NOTHING.. successful ? Because most likely that's what they're doing.. something along those lines.

Because I have 20 simple questions that anybody with half a fuckin' cotton pickin' brain SHOULD be able to answer... that I guarantee you, they wouldn't be able to answer....

Because everything that they walked around calling people that they didn't like.... is a perfect description of themselves in reality.

I might be a Mover, with a Matress selling and Snack vending franchise.... But unlike THEM.... my job always works, I'm never fired, and I have the potential to make 6 figures... in fact I make $85,000 a year.

In the 1990s, I was a very young child, I ranged from age 4 in 1990... to age 13 in 1999.

I wasn't a formidable enemy for a punkass bunch of cowards until 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and so on... obviously I didn't pop out of my mom's belly a grown man.

So this is who was abusing me under Bill Clinton's 1990s era Philadelphia from age 5, until I was primed and ready to put them in the hospital... these are the kinds of faggots that supplied the child abuse, that Clinton's social policies had me living under.

A bunch of 15,16,17, 18, and 19 and 20 year old coward motherfuckers... who Drive without a license, insurance and tags... using fake IDs and Fake license plates, and fake tags...

Drink alcohol and use tobacco underage, Use illegal drugs, Fail in school, not going to school, run away from home, and have parents that don't give a fuck if they all died in the street drinking the Jim Jones koolaid..

And being exploited....
And before some dickhead starts barking off about how "successful" that they might be today.....

Do you call being an illegal, unlicensed drywaller or a lawn cutter who knows NOTHING.. successful ? Because most likely that's what they're doing.. something along those lines.

Because I have 20 simple questions that anybody with half a fuckin' cotton pickin' brain SHOULD be able to answer... that I guarantee you, they wouldn't be able to answer....

Because everything that they walked around calling people that they didn't like.... is a perfect description of themselves in reality.

I might be a Mover, with a Matress selling and Snack vending franchise.... But unlike THEM.... my job always works, I'm never fired, and I have the potential to make 6 figures... in fact I make $85,000 a year.
:wtf:

And being exploited....

:wtf:

No shit.. WTF is right.

Glad you got that off your chest. Seemed important to you, I guess.

Want to stop "bullying"? Learn how to knock the hell out of the bully. Worked for me back in the 50s. Never been bullied since :)

• Banned

Want to stop "bullying"? Learn how to knock the hell out of the bully. Worked for me back in the 50s. Never been bullied since :)

That's exactly what I did... but it took years to grow from age 5 to big enough to do that.

did you sneak up behind her and smack her with a brick?

Nope. Although when I was about 7 years old a girl kicked my ass up one side of the street and down the other. When my Father saw me he said, "Boy, why didn't you fight back." I said "Dad, you told me never to hit a girl".

Nope. Although when I was about 7 years old a girl kicked my ass up one side of the street and down the other. When my Father saw me he said, "Boy, why didn't you fight back." I said "Dad, you told me never to hit a girl".
guess you didn't have sisters.

Had a Brother and a Sister.

Had a Brother and a Sister.
I have 4 sisters 2 brothers one deceased .

Forum List

Back