To All The Snowflakes Who Claim Facebook Is Not Biased...

Is there a more downtrodden segment in our society than conservatives? I don’t know how ya’ll do it day after day? Keep on keeping on.
Dude, I think what you're looking at is your reflection in the mirror.

Conservatives, like most of America, is riding high on the wave of success President Trump has created. It is the snowflakes who wake up day after day hating life, hating the economic boom, hating manufacturing plants coming back home after Obama said they never would, hating so many Americans back to work, hating more jobs, hating the lowest unemployment rate in decades - the lowest for minorities in RECORDED HISTORY, hating raises and bonuses - claiming they are just crumbs....while declaring they want to take those crumbs away from Americans....

Snowflakes have to be some of the most miserable people on the planet because they hate everyone and everything NOT exactly like them, who do not share their ideology, and they just seem to wake up everyday wanting to impose their misery on everyone else....

Nothing says “riding high on the wave of success” like incessantly whining about how everyone is out to get you and how bitterly unfair you’re treated.

Read a piece yesterday where Millenials are leaving FB behind in record numbers. Didn't say where they're going.

Facebooks is what the parents of millennials use, thus the children will not as much.

As the father of two millennials I can tell you that SnapChat and Instagram have largely replaced Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

God, don't you hate those filters? I went on a rant to some friends of my daughter's yesterday at the store. They were showing me some pictures they'd taken with a long wig...Every one had a filter on their faces. I said "why would beautiful young woman want to put dog noses on their faces"? Dang, guess I had my "kids these days" moment.

you mean like TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!!!!???

that kinda *everything*?

Yup, that was pretty dumb too.

Remember when President Obama made Hannity clutch his pears over putting Dijon mustard on a burger?

In short, blind and whiny partisans are retards.

that kinda *everything*?

Remember when President Obama made Hannity clutch his pears over putting Dijon mustard on a burger?

yep.whining isn't a sole trait of one side to be sure. both sides are so heavy into it they've developed an US VS THEM binary mentality of extremes that both sides try to normalize.

that kinda *everything*?

No, and neither does anyone else.
to be clear my "yep" was that both sides have whiners.

i have zero idea what this burger / mustard thing is about.

that kinda *everything*?

If so, why did you respond to my post, rather than the one who brought it up?

that kinda *everything*?

My steel-trap memory is a blessing and a curse.

Your memory is a steel trap? No intelligence can escape its clutches? :D

that kinda *everything*?

because of your post i noticed the rest of it and how my reply may have looked. i was replying "in conversation".

that kinda *everything*?

because of your post i noticed the rest of it and how my reply may have looked. i was replying "in conversation".

That's why your post had nothing to do with what I said. OK!

Yeah...no.

You and Alex Jones may believe that (I don't think he really believes) but the rest if us will stick to reality.
Yeah, like your fake news hero CNN who is refusing to admit their story is BULLSHIT even though their own source says its all FAKE.

Bwuhahahaha!
Lanny Davis backed down but CNN had two other independent sources that stuck to the story that Trump knew ahead of time about the Trump tower meeting.

Correction. Is there a more ignorant, uneducated, easily duped segment than Conservatives.
Fact: You can't get more dumb or more ignorant that a Republican.

e3506898ab52111b849eb50f7d0aa54a.jpg

Forum List

Back